Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Due to having to meet another driver and take his collections off him i was to late to go to the cemetery to put flowers down to remember the day my mum died,That is only the 2nd time in 18 years i have missed it.The other time i was on honeymoon and put flowers down before i left. :(

I still miss her.

Missing out on putting flowers on her grave doesn't change what's in your heart - and your Mum knows that.

Due to having to meet another driver and take his collections off him i was to late to go to the cemetery to put flowers down to remember the day my mum died,That is only the 2nd time in 18 years i have missed it.The other time i was on honeymoon and put flowers down before i left. :(

I still miss her.

Chin up mate, your thoughts are clearly always with her.

I still miss her.

Chin up buddy. Your regret about not being able to go there today shows in itself that you still care, which is all that matters.

Get an extra big bunch of flowers next time :)

I still miss her.

You still thinking of her is the important thing, Keith. That she's always with you matters most.

1. The 'Reasons to be Cheerful' thread has left me more down than anything...

2. I don't have a girlfriend to post about

3. Today's been a shit day really, bar the fact the sun was out and about

Just watched Johnathan Ross interview Eminem and tell him that "It would be great to see you gig again in the UK sometime and do a big gig like Glastonbury"

He's appearing at T In The Park,do your fucking wesearsh you tosser Woss

Edited by Unleash The Nade

The standard of driving is getting worse.

The other day, whilst driving along the road after leaving my Mum & Dad's house I saw a woman driving in the opposite direction. Thought nothing of it until the stupid hoor cut across me to turn right. Brakes slammed on, horn blasted and obscenities delivered.

Ten seconds later, turning right from the same road towards the Asda r/about this complete fucking dafty tearing the arse out of his clapped oot Renault Megane nearly made my kids a genuine couple of b*****ds and not the kiddy on b*****ds that I often call them under my breath.

I managed to get on the road to Dunfermline in one piece and saw a cars registration whose letters made the word 'KUNT'.

Gave them a wide bearth.

You know you are getting old when it's your little sisters 30th tonight :(.

Another thing is, getting ready to head through to Edinburgh for the party ie, dropping wean back at her mums, having a bite to eat, getting showered, shaved etc. You come down the stairs and ask "where's Dad?". Reply is he went for a pint. We leave in 15 mins and he aint back yet and he still has to get ready.

The standard of driving is getting worse.

The other day, whilst driving along the road after leaving my Mum & Dad's house I saw a woman driving in the opposite direction. Thought nothing of it until the stupid hoor cut across me to turn right. Brakes slammed on, horn blasted and obscenities delivered.

Ten seconds later, turning right from the same road towards the Asda r/about this complete fucking dafty tearing the arse out of his clapped oot Renault Megane nearly made my kids a genuine couple of b*****ds and not the kiddy on b*****ds that I often call them under my breath.

I managed to get on the road to Dunfermline in one piece and saw a cars registration whose letters made the word 'KUNT'.

Gave them a wide bearth.

Two middle ages women caused havoc at Riccarton the other night...weaving in and out of lane,they had no idea where they were or where they were going.But rather than pull into the side of the road the stopped in the middle lane..fek.

People who over-think everything. We're doing a little set for radio tomorrow night (a stripped back acoustic one) and we're going to end up taking 2 acoustics, an electric and 3 fucking amps.

NOT NEEDED!