Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After watching the BBC World Cup video archive, I want to know why Ronaldo started the cup final in 98. One of world footballs great mysteries.

Apparently his/the tournament's sponsors 'forced' him to play.

It sounds like someone told Jimmy Eat World were force fed haggis and told them their Grannies were Scottish.

See, I was right.

For the record though, I don't mind Jimmy Eat World. 23 is a brilliant song.

I was called thick by my mate today because I am not staying on for S6. This was coming from the guy who took 0 highers in S5 and is only doing 2 in S6......that pissed me off too much.

Also I hate being related to people who I hate, thats a big kick in the testicles! :angry:

I have found myself being so diciplined with my food of late, that i have found myself counting calories or reading the amounts of fat that are contained in them. I just know that it is going to be all for shit though due to my weekend behaviour <_<

Due to having to meet another driver and take his collections off him i was to late to go to the cemetery to put flowers down to remember the day my mum died,That is only the 2nd time in 18 years i have missed it.The other time i was on honeymoon and put flowers down before i left. :(

I still miss her.

Edited by keithgy