Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The weather is not looking good for the next two weeks. Two dry days. I was looking forward to spending the world cup in the beergardens but that might not happen :bairn

Unlucky. Three nice days in a row for Scotland and then it's straight into 35C in Cyprus. 8)

I hate them all, they're complete c***s.

edit: Miquita Oliver also deserves a special mention.

Edited by Guest

Just had a statement sent from the student loans company regarding a small loan i took out a couple years ago whilst at college. It shows i owe far more than i should do (including the small amount of interest that should be added). Plus that i have made no contributions towards paying this off even though on my wage slip for the last 18 months or more i have been deducted a amount to be paid towards it. :angry:

Series Link on Sky is doing my box in. (no pun intended there)

I'm away this weekend, so I was just checking the the last couple of episodes of 24 were set up to be recorded, and quelle surprise, series link can't handle a douple episode, so I had to set it up to record the 2nd one manually. The really annoying this is, it's picked up a fucking interview programme with Kiefer Sutherland, but had I not just checked there, it wouldn't have picked up the last ever episode of the actual show.

What's that all about, eh?

Series Link on Sky is doing my box in. (no pun intended there)

I'm away this weekend, so I was just checking the the last couple of episodes of 24 were set up to be recorded, and quelle surprise, series link can't handle a douple episode, so I had to set it up to record the 2nd one manually. The really annoying this is, it's picked up a fucking interview programme with Kiefer Sutherland, but had I not just checked there, it wouldn't have picked up the last ever episode of the actual show.

What's that all about, eh?

are you sure? anytime in the past there's been a double bill i've recorded then it only shows the first episode under series link, but tapes both.

are you sure? anytime in the past there's been a double bill i've recorded then it only shows the first episode under series link, but tapes both.

Does it? I wonder why the 2nd show doesn't have an 'R' symbol next to it then. Anytime I've noticed it, I've gone and set the 2nd one manually to be on the safe side.

Does it? I wonder why the 2nd show doesn't have an 'R' symbol next to it then. Anytime I've noticed it, I've gone and set the 2nd one manually to be on the safe side.

I've always thought the box looks to just record the one, then looks for the listing of when the next episode is on and set's it up then. That's why it doesn't tape repeats, i'd imagine or why it doesn't record episodes from other series. i.e. if series 1 of 24 was running on sky 3 concurrently it'd only record series 8

We always manage to get double episodes fine, Stewarty. It doesn't "search" for the next episode of the series until the current one is showing, if that makes sense.

Edit to add: That said, I'd not be chancing it myself and would stick it on manually anyway.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

You are NOT "Bonkers Baz" or "Superb Steve", you are a pair of cúnts in shitty t-shirts going on holiday to Magalouf.

And wearing sashes denoting you are the bride to be's "Mum", "Auntie", "Best Mate" is crass....oh, and wearing an "L-Plate", purleeease....Don't tell me you haven't fúcked him already.....dry.gif

Yes, I had an entertaining arrival at work this morning.....rolleyes.gif

You are NOT "Bonkers Baz" or "Superb Steve", you are a pair of cúnts in shitty t-shirts going on holiday to Magalouf.

And wearing sashes denoting you are the bride to be's "Mum", "Auntie", "Best Mate" is crass....oh, and wearing an "L-Plate", purleeease....Don't tell me you haven't fúcked him already.....dry.gif

Yes, I had an entertaining arrival at work this morning.....rolleyes.gif

The crux of the matter is, and in Nick BCFC's absence, did you partake in digital relations with any of them?