Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who drive out of a junction knowing fine well that i'm going to have to break hard to let them in. Had he waited 5 seconds he would have had all the time in the world.

Agreed, and worse are the ones that do it when it's been raining, increasing the braking/touching cloth equation.

Kay Burleigh on SKY News right now.... what a fuckin sell out. Those 9 folk that died and she keeps firing silly questions to a guy who works for a charity to help those in the Gaza Strip. "Do you think the British government were justified in their stance?". What a Murdoch Muppet she is. I detest Kay Burleigh, fuckin boot that she is. :angry:

Not being a SkyNews afficianado, I was going to contest that statement - then I GoogleImage'd her...

post-1053-1275406989759_thumb.jpg

...oh dearie me.....sad.gif

They must really pile on the make up when she is working. :o And it's in HD to. :ph34r:

If you are coming to Glasgow Airport, allow an additional 15 minutes travelling time when you arrive to negotiate your way through the new automatic barrier traffic filter system. dry.gif

Oh how the taxi and bus drivers are loving it.....rolleyes.gif

How am I supposed to efficently arrange a scheduled meeting if nobody tells me the correct date and venue to stage it! It is now on this friday now, not the following week. Terrific, honestly! I havent even had the time to write up an agenda for it!

My thigh is still fucked!

Note to everyone: if you are planning on showing off whilst drunk and attempt to put your leg behind your head, do fucking hunners of stretches before it.

I'm so stecky its unreal. I can bearly sit at a 90 degree angle. Even when sitting at the tele I still find some way to contort my back in weird shapes.

Edited by The Hero of the Day

Flat upstairs has started to use our balcony as an ashtray. Every morning the balcony is covered in cigarette ash, can only be coming from above. So rather than using an ashtray the dirty fuckers are just flicking the ash over the side.:angry:

If you are coming to Glasgow Airport, allow an additional 15 minutes travelling time when you arrive to negotiate your way through the new automatic barrier traffic filter system. dry.gif

Oh how the taxi and bus drivers are loving it.....rolleyes.gif

They've no fucking changed it again have they? Every time I fly back it seems to be different.

They've no fucking changed it again have they? Every time I fly back it seems to be different.

They now have two channels for authorised vehicles - one for taxi's and one for buses, delivery vans etc. Only one channel wasn't working this morning so all the taxi's were queue jumping the bus lane. Hence a 10 minute wait to get through to the bus drop off, which was longer than it took the bus to get to the airport from Paisley!mad.gif

There is another split to divert private vehicles into Car Park 2 at the front of the terminal or round by the Holiday Inn. It's organised chaos!dry.gif

Where at Glasgow Airport do you work again Kilt? Might give you a cheeky wave if you're lucky. tongue.gif

!st floor international pier and the arrivals hall. I'll only see you're coming back, unless you let me know which outbound flight you're going on and I can say hello in the departures lounge.*

*NB if you are part of a boorish lads/stag do party, you will not see me for dust!tongue.gif

I'll be arriving in Glasgow in mid Aug and departing mid Sep. Hopefully Kilt will have sorted this pish out by then so I my private limo can pick me up from outside the terminal exit.

!st floor international pier and the arrivals hall. I'll only see you're coming back, unless you let me know which outbound flight you're going on and I can say hello in the departures lounge.*

I was looking for you yesterday morning, but I suspect having flown back in at 07:30 I was just that wee bit too early. I assume you must get quite a few folk coming up to you saying "are you Kilt fae P & B?"

Kilt, look for a group of guys in Portugal tops. I'm the one with "CLEMINHO" and the number 69 on the back. :D:lol:

Wow, you've cleverly twisted your surname to sound like a Brazillian footballer and put the number 69 on your shirt - LIKE A 69'ER. HAHAHA.

I wish I was cool like you.