Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Turn it back on her by telling her that people who are cheating usually accuse their other halfs of cheating to alleviate the guilt.

Not to say that that isn't actually the case...

Or if I'm gonna do the time, may as well do the crime... :ph34r:

Ken what does my tits in? The popularity of 'street' dance. Most notably on Britains Got Talent. Some of it is impressive, yes. However, a lot of the solo stuff is just people wiggling about, doing no better than Ian Curtis.

Furthermore, why do all of the routines have to end with the explosion sound? Wanks.

I agree. A lot of the moves looks very similar too. My internet connection was down yesterday and I ended up watching the America's Best Dance Crew marathon on MTV. Rubbish!

what makes me positively furious?honestly paying good money for a DVD and having to sit through a pompous advert,which wont allow you to ff, telling me not to illegally download DVDs!makes me mad.i wish i was computer savvy enough to be able to illegally download stuff now,just so i dont have to put up with that shite.

what makes me positively furious?honestly paying good money for a DVD and having to sit through a pompous advert,which wont allow you to ff, telling me not to illegally download DVDs!makes me mad.i wish i was computer savvy enough to be able to illegally download stuff now,just so i dont have to put up with that shite.

Don't buy Charlie Wilson's war, you have to watch Gwyneth Paltrow prattle with a poem about a woman in Africa who has AIDS for 15 minutes. There's no way you can fast forward it, so I just put it on and leave the room for a bit.

The one that bugs me says "You wouldn't steal a hand bag" and "You wouldn't steal a car". Don't fucking tell me what I will and won't steal. I know Frankie Boyle said that on Mock The Week, but I said it before him. Ok, so I wouldn't steal a car or a handbag, but it's completely different to download something on the internet where you're not smashing someone's window or knocking them to the floor to get it.

The one that bugs me says "You wouldn't steal a hand bag" and "You wouldn't steal a car". Don't fucking tell me what I will and won't steal. I know Frankie Boyle said that on Mock The Week, but I said it before him. Ok, so I wouldn't steal a car or a handbag, but it's completely different to download something on the internet where you're not smashing someone's window or knocking them to the floor to get it.

I like this

Ed Byrne actually.

I've left my wallet in my car this morning. Looks like i'm going to have walk all the way back to the aerial car park to get it as i dont have any other money on me. <_<

The plot thickens...

Turns out it wasnt in my car, and the chances are it has dropped out of pocket when getting into my car after i stopped of ironically at a cash machine on the way to work this morning.

Fourtunately, i've managed to freeze my account, but that's £20 in the wallet and the other £20 it will cost to replaced my driver's license that i can kiss goodbye to right away. <_<

I've lost my touch at FIFA. I'm absolutely woeful. :(

I also don't like it when the commentators get it wrong. James Beattie scored a free-kick, and it went in off the post, and one of them went "He showed brilliant reactions there, hitting the post, and getting it on the rebound" or something to that effect. When I have a free-kick near my box, he goes "They couldn't have wished for a better shooting position" Eh?! If I was shooting into my goal, then yes, it would be magnificent, but not even Clarence Seedorf could score from here.

Bank holidays are great but i am going to be so busy at work tomorrow it is unreal <_<

bank holidays are great and not having to go in the next day because it will be too busy for the new-boy is even greater.