Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had to drive through Edinburgh today. Never a-fucking-gain.

I can seem to drive into my work without coming across another fecking roadworks time after time.

Mine: I hate not remembering things when i'm out on the lash

Damn those cheeky vimtos...

I have an exam on Wednesday morning, that I'm not prepared for in the slightest, and I just can't bring myself to get motivated to study for it whatsoever.

Had to drive through Edinburgh today. Never a-fucking-gain.

Yip ..it is an experience..still the city fathers know best..actually they have lifted some of the roadworks/closures because the council and the contractors are in dispute. Thins always improve a weeeee bit in the summer,got to keep the tourists happy.

But then you can't spread it without tearing the bread apart! :unsure:

Alternatively you could do what most people do and take it back out the fridge about 5-10 minutes before you next need it, thereby both preserving and making spreadable the hydrolysed fat you're so eager to lather on your slice of Warburtons in the morning.

Guest The Phoenix

Alternatively you could do what most people do and take it back out the fridge about 5-10 minutes before you next need it, thereby both preserving and making spreadable the hydrolysed fat you're so eager to lather on your slice of Warburtons in the morning.

Or simply buy thon stuff that spreads easier than a whore's legs even if you keep it (*) in the fridge.

(*) The butter not the whore.

Or simply buy thon stuff that spreads easier than a whore's legs even if you keep it (*) in the fridge.

(*) The butter not the whore.

Which is, incidentally, exactly what my family has done since first owning a fridge.

I'll give you a brief summary. The first drink(s) you ordered in the Gardners was 4 Sothern Comforts in a pint glass. I think there could have been a can of coke in there as well. You had two or three of them. Then walking up the road you decided to do your best impersonation of this a few times. Before bumping into just about every wall, hedge and gate we passed on the West Road.

I gotta stop ordering those. :lol: Weird. I dont feel sore in any places at all...

I also apparently locked my brother out of the house as well. 1-0 me 8)