Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Because in two and a half hours, sending a message will be next to impossble!

Correct. I've already phoned my family and done the texting I need to do. Come the bells getting through is nigh on impossible.

Correct. I've already phoned my family and done the texting I need to do. Come the bells getting through is nigh on impossible.

Can't multi quote, but judging by numbers of early messages, all mine worked at midnight. Only the twitter wasn't havin it, but that had been down for hours

Only an Excuse was awful

Nae change there then, it has been for years

I think it reached a new low though. Every year people say it's bad but I'm always defending it. This year is the first year I have to agree. The same 5 characters or so on loop doing unfunny five-sketches that have had the arse dragged out of them. Even within that it there were only a couple of moments that raised a smile. Very disappointing.

I think it reached a new low though. Every year people say it's bad but I'm always defending it. This year is the first year I have to agree. The same 5 characters or so on loop doing unfunny five-sketches that have had the arse dragged out of them. Even within that it there were only a couple of moments that raised a smile. Very disappointing.

I agree. His Craig Levein was absolutely terrible as well.

My PTTGOYN, My girlfriend has Swine Flu. Don't know how she got it which is quite disturbing.

Edited by GingerSaint

Guest The Phoenix

I agree. His Craig Levein was absolutely terrible as well.

My PTTGOYN, My girlfriend has Swine Flu. Don't know how she go it which is quite disturbing.

I suspect you'll get some suggestions on here.

Just watching it now. The Craig Levein, er, wasn't. The Craig Brown impression was a recycled Chick Young and NOTHING like Craig Brown.

Edit: the Neil Lennon one is a failed rehash of his Martin O'Neil.

Edited by Ad Lib

People when driving that don't indicate. It amazes me how many drivers just don't bother doing it, especially at roundabouts.

F**k aye. I was pulling out a junction earlier when I waited on a bint who didn't indicate and pulled into the road I was coming out of. I gave her such a mouthful of abuse. Cow