Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Business Admin. :(

Ooft! Sounds as interesting as marketing.

I need to prepare a presentation for tomorrow and read up on Thomas Hobbes. I'm going to the pub instead.

Yes, the David Bowie song "Rebel, Rebel" was written about me.

When tommorow comes you'll be under pressure.

P.S I'm dropping out and doing a HND course in Advanced Punnery.

Edited by Guest

Watching the scores update on the BBC website is fucking sensational when you've got urgent uni work to do I've found. Or going for a shit. Basically anything that isn't writing an essay becomes several times more interesting.

The BBC said some bad things about me, now I'm going to stop paying the TV licence and refuse to co-operate with them, right before I try and get let off with not paying a big tax bill! All very petty indeed! :angry:

I just jammed my fingers in the front door, I'm steaming, my Mrs is asleep and I'm meant to have been home an hour ago. The fact i can't scream in pain like a wee lassie is worse than the pain in my fingers.

You can tell us, yet you can't tell her?

And then it's not sore typing?

WTF?

I just jammed my fingers in the front door, I'm steaming, my Mrs is asleep and I'm meant to have been home an hour ago. The fact i can't scream in pain like a wee lassie is worse than the pain in my fingers.

Just scream and put the clock back an hour. She'll never know.

Watching the scores update on the BBC website is fucking sensational when you've got urgent uni work to do I've found. Or going for a shit. Basically anything that isn't writing an essay becomes several times more interesting.

Ditto when it comes to working. I really shouldn't be allowed near a PC during hours, as any site that I go on becomes as you put far more interesting than the task at hand.