Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't drink but if the pain gets worse, I'll take on your advice, a few sips will probably suffice. Then I'll be steaming and won't care about the pain.

You need to drink enough to dull the pain centre in the brain. At least 3 but don't get totally steamin 'cause then you'll have a hangover in the morning AND the toothache

Scottish water. They are digging up the Crieff road just up from farmfoods,I had an appointment this morning but because we had to stay at the traffic lights for twenty mins I was late. (Not a very good impression when going to a job interview.)

When we did get moving again the blokes that were meant to be working were just standing around talking to each other. :angry:

Anything will do...Gin, Vodka, rum. All three. Just sloosh it aboot your gub. Don't bother with Lily Liver's dabbing it on advice, and swallow it don't spit it out. Repeat that dose a few times.

Chortle.

When recruiters say "you're not experienced enough", then suddenly I'm "too experienced". That's really getting on my tits at the moment dry.gif

Same here :(

It's on a par with no getting a response at all.

Guest The Phoenix

Same here :(

It's on a par with no getting a response at all.

Edit

:lol:

Good to see my resident Red Spot Stalker is on the ball.

Sorry to disappoint but Sam and I are still the best of friends.

Edited by The Phoenix

Orange are fucking robbing me blind. I topped up 2 weeks ago, then on Friday they sent me a text saying I had 60p credit left. Phoned my balance and said I had ZERO credit left. Which was bollocks but thought I'd maybe used too much internet or something so I topped up, feeling rather confused. Now this morning, despite having £9.40 in my balance, I got a text from Orange saying I had 60p left. Phoned my balance - "no credit". This fucking bullshit as in the last day I've only used it for texts and still have hundreds free texts left. :angry:

What is also happening is when sending a text with 2 pages, what has happend a couple of times is in the second page of the text, it has been replaced with the second half of a text I sent on my old phone MONTHS ago, bearing in mind it wasn't saved to the sim which is now in my new phone. Strange goings on.

Due to my diabetic state, I have to take sweeteners instead of sugar, which are usually packaged in even numbers. I take either 2 or 4 for coffee depending on the size of mug I'm using so imagine my annoyance when the last little solitary tablet tumbles into my mug. One left?! WTF? How does that happen?