Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It really is Edinburgh's biggest car park. Sadly I didn't have any other option this morning as I was dropping the wean off at nursery. I would normally go through town which is quicker than the road that was designed to ease congestion in town.

I need to go to ERI on Thurs from Turnhouse. I will be looking at an alternative route.

I need to go to ERI on Thurs from Turnhouse. I will be looking at an alternative route.

It's not normally too bad going East-bound in the morning, West-bound is a nightmare, depends on the time too.

Do you stay in the Turnhouse area?

Edited by endieinreekie

Cotton prices.

I'm responsible for buying products for my company,some of which are cotton.

We used to get quotes valid for 31days,but now,we're receiving quotes valid for 24 hours FFS!!

I appreciate due to the floods in Pakistan,India and China last year many crops were damaged but some of the traders are just taking the pish.

Prices have also risen 57% in just over 3 months

Pretty much everything that I own is now in a cardboard box sitting in my room. The council are renovating everywhere, so the bathroom and kitchen are getting completely re-done and so is the wiring in every room. It should take about a week. It will be worth it in the end, but it'll be a pain in the arse until they're done.

Having the only good manager we've had for a decade. yet only 900 home fans show up tonight and that will leave him with one arm tied behind his back next season, when something good might, for once, actually happen for us.

Edited by vikingTON

Knocked my phone off the table in my room last night and knocked the battery out, making my phone reset its time to midnight on January 1st 2000.

Not ideal when I have an alarm set for half 7. Thats it just woke me up and missed my labs today. Raging.

I've got too much work on. I didnt finish until after ten last night (the odd tea break allowed...) and it was the same last week and this week and into next week. It's great to be raking in it in obviously, but I prefer to be just bumping along. I also got a call this morning from "a rival" asking me if I could help out because their framer is off work with the flu and has been signed off another week. So I said I'd help him out. :lol:

I'm an idiot. But I like the guy and we do help each other out from time to time.

It's the busiest start to a year I have had in 20 years, which is bizarre considering the state of the economy.

The TV in my room is slightly slower than the TV in my parents room. The football is on both TV's just now. I hear everything on theirs before I see it. It's like a kung-fu movie. It makes the William Hill advert sound brilliant though.

The TV in my room is slightly slower than the TV in my parents room. The football is on both TV's just now. I hear everything on theirs before I see it. It's like a kung-fu movie. It makes the William Hill advert sound brilliant though.

We had the reverse effect watching the Argentina vs Nigeria WC game in the old Schoolhouse last year- the TVs in the booths (where we were sat) were non-HD and the big screen was HD and a couple of seconds behind. By the end, people watching on the big screen had realised our picture was ahea of theirs and we were shouting "ooooooooh" at the ball going out for a throw-in in order to noise them up.

Edited by Fuctifano