Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've seen differing views. I've only got the radio on so I'm just going on the piss poor descriptions of comical incidents that they give. They made it sound like it was more Green's fault. However on KUMB most people are saying that Bridge is more at fault. Barring that mistake though, and his poor performance against Birmingham in the League Cup, Bridge has been the best left-back West Ham have had in a while in both an attacking and defending sense.

Really? I've heard nothing but shite about him [bridge]. I'll take your word for it though, being a hammer and that. ;)

Really? I've heard nothing but shite about him [bridge]. I'll take your word for it though, being a hammer and that. ;)

Well since I started 'supporting' (I use that term loosely as I haven't been to a game) them, the only other decent left-backs have been Paul Konchesky (decent going forward, not entirely convinced by him when he defends) and George McCartney (I thought he was pretty good). Two seasons of Herita Ilunga's attempts at impersonating a left-back might have made me over-estimate Bridge, but he's certainly better than Konchesky and Ilunga in my book - and as a result the other left-backs I've seen.

I wouldn't have done it either, i honestly thought that game had cup upset written all over it. :ph34r:

That and the fact West Ham play like they all have 3 legs and half a brain put me off it.

earthquake

from observations there's at least one P and B person with this as their location.

I'm fine, thankfully I'm about 130km from Christchurch today visiting one of our other offices, we felt it pretty bad here so dread to think what it was like closer to the epicentre.

Hope you've not got an appointment with the midwife tomorrow :P

:lol: Consultant on Monday coming...but he's rather handsome so I don't mind!

Mmmmm i think the daughter in law was feeling the same with me and the missus tonight, he/she was doing somersaults tonight

My in laws wouldn't dare!

Wonderful road eh. My boss was stuck there this am and it was shut for a good part of yesterday.

It really is Edinburgh's biggest car park. Sadly I didn't have any other option this morning as I was dropping the wean off at nursery. I would normally go through town which is quicker than the road that was designed to ease congestion in town.