Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When someone buys me a present and later on i'll say to someone else that it's shit and i get called ungrateful.

I don't want presents off anybody. I have money and buy what i want.

Why is it when i shop for presents i take ages and get something appropriate and i get bought junk?

When someone buys me a present and later on i'll say to someone else that it's shit and i get called ungrateful.

Why is it when i shop for presents i take ages and get something appropriate and i get bought junk?

Maybe because you're an ungrateful spoiled fucker?

The first part is because people obviously think and care about you to get you something, whether you want a gift or not. If you don't want presents, then fine, just give them away to someone who may be grateful for them.

Ok, you have money, well done.

Perhaps the presents you buy people are junk and they think that they are unappropriate but they receive them in the manner in which they are sent.

I actually like that song. We get that at Zumba classes so now when I hear it I want to start throwing some shapes. I know that sounds like I'm arguing with you and saying that it's a good thing, but it's really something that gets on my nerves. I want to hate her.

Doesn't the chorus of Burke's song remind you of this.

Edited by Ayrgirl

This really is petty, but annoying none the less.

First season with Dundee in FM, League Cup Quarter Final against Hearts. It's 1-1 and goes to pen's, which I win. Come out the game and it says Hearts have won with a 119th minute goal that never happened.

Cheating jambo b*****ds. mad.gif

The amount of negative harbingers of doom there are when you talk about the Scotland game tonight. It probably will end in abject disappointment, but you know that if we actually have a good campaign, these same idiots will jump on the bandwagon.