Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In an attempt at doing a sequel to "Angry Partick Thistle Fan Playing Football Manager" entitled "Angry Clyde Fan Playing Football Manager" - I've managed to snap my USB drive pen thingy that picks up the wireless signal thus leaving me with no internet :(

You're doing a great job of posting on here considering you've no net access then.

You're doing a great job of posting on here considering you've no net access then.

Ah but technology from that first edition to now is quite a leap. No longer the days od Windows 95.

I'm on another laptop

Left the freezer door open last night ph34r.gif. Everything is ruined, think the freezer may well be broke.

Nightmare.

A couple of years ago,I left the freezer door open and went away for a couple of days, the smell was over-powering on my return.

I left the bags of rotting food out on the street for collection and someone in the office below called Transco as they thought there was a gas leak.

Despite repeated scrubbing of the freezer the stench remained for a couple of weeks.

Nightmare.

A couple of years ago,I left the freezer door open and went away for a couple of days, the smell was over-powering on my return.

I left the bags of rotting food out on the street for collection and someone in the office below called Transco as they thought there was a gas leak.

Despite repeated scrubbing of the freezer the stench remained for a couple of weeks.

Suddenly, your username makes a lot of sense!

Suddenly, your username makes a lot of sense!

biggrin.gif Indeed.

It all ended okay though. An important lesson was learned by myself, and the freezer continues to survive to this day it's chilling power undiminished by my fortgetfulness.

Another petty thing, just had a chicken and bacon piece from Morrison's.

It should be difficuly to go wrong with those ingredients but they found a way puke.gif

Playing football tonight and one of my mates took the ball sore on the wrist, had to go to casualty and has broken his wrist in two places. Nasty.

Saving a shot I presume? or do you raj c***s play wi a medicine ball?

Yeah, saving a shot. The boy who hit it has a shot like a bullet, it was at some speed. I was at the other end of the pitch as I'm a classy defender 8) and at first when he went down I thought he'd been hit in the groin. Wasn't until I got a bit closer that I seen his wrist was sticking out at a dodgy angle.

Yeah, saving a shot. The boy who hit it has a shot like a bullet, it was at some speed. I was at the other end of the pitch as I'm a classy defender cool.gif and at first when he went down I thought he'd been hit in the groin. Wasn't until I got a bit closer that I seen his wrist was sticking out at a dodgy angle.

Must be fucking sore, I've had some bad sprains when I've been convinced it was broke, made me feel like a big girl when the doctor says it's just a sprain. sad.gif

Must be fucking sore, I've had some bad sprains when I've been convinced it was broke, made me feel like a big girl when the doctor says it's just a sprain. sad.gif

I broke my wrist exactly the same way at the P&B 5's,Thought it was a sprain and went to the pub at night,Only to wake up on sunday morning with the wrist swollen to hell.

Yep i broke my wrist 8 weeks ago and am still off work,Hopefully he won't need an op.

I broke my wrist exactly the same way at the P&B 5's,Thought it was a sprain and went to the pub at night,Only to wake up on sunday morning with the wrist swollen to hell.

Could've told us, Keith.

:rolleyes: