Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm in absolute agony from the four games of football yesterday. The backs of my legs and join of arms to shoulders being the worst bits.

I only played part of the first game of course but I'm actually not too bad.

I expected to have to roll out of bed, crash on to the floor and do a worm like movement to the landing where I'd then slide down the stairs head first.

Was able to walk though.

Brilliant effort by you guys yesterday, I hope you're all on the pitch at the derby to receive the accolade that the fundraiser deserves.

I only played part of the first game of course but I'm actually not too bad.

I expected to have to roll out of bed, crash on to the floor and do a worm like movement to the landing where I'd then slide down the stairs head first.

Was able to walk though.

Brilliant effort by you guys yesterday, I hope you're all on the pitch at the derby to receive the accolade that the fundraiser deserves.

Haha, that was pretty much it. I got up, decided it wasn't for the best, and got straight back in.

In terms of the games, your goal in the first was a beauty. I managed to get two in the last game, somehow. The cramp was an absolute nightmare and both times when I was running onto the ball that was all I could think about. Right up the back of both legs.

Thanks again for coming along.

Why can't people flush the toilet when they've finished delivering their "offering"? I decided to say goodbye to my breakfast in typically ritualistic fashion, but had to contend with King Kong's fingers (note the plural usage) waving at me in the bowl below.

It's not like it's difficult to do FFS! All it takes is, to quote Alan Partridge, "One yank, all gone!"

Haha, that was pretty much it. I got up, decided it wasn't for the best, and got straight back in.

In terms of the games, your goal in the first was a beauty. I managed to get two in the last game, somehow. The cramp was an absolute nightmare and both times when I was running onto the ball that was all I could think about. Right up the back of both legs.

Thanks again for coming along.

Cheers for asking me along!

Made me realise that, although I was blowing out of my arse, I'm nowhere near as unfit as I thought and if fitness continues to improve I may well look at getting back into it.

I failed an exam at Uni back in May. It was the second time I had failed the subject and was chucked out of Uni. I appealed the decision but never heard anything back from it. I presumed the appeal had been unsuccessful but emailed with queries regarding not hearing about the appeal. I was informed that my appeal was "misplaced somewhere along the line" and that it had been re-entered and the uni was having a look at it. Having phoned today enquiring about it, the appeals board has still not seen it and I can't be given an answer about whether or not I'll get to re-sit the exam. What's even worse is that the re-sit is on Friday.

If they tell me my appeal has been successful and that I've to sit the exam on Friday they'll be getting telt to bolt and come up with some alternative for my re-assessment. Not fair in the slightest on me because of their fucking incompetence.

I failed an exam at Uni back in May. It was the second time I had failed the subject and was chucked out of Uni. I appealed the decision but never heard anything back from it. I presumed the appeal had been unsuccessful but emailed with queries regarding not hearing about the appeal. I was informed that my appeal was "misplaced somewhere along the line" and that it had been re-entered and the uni was having a look at it. Having phoned today enquiring about it, the appeals board has still not seen it and I can't be given an answer about whether or not I'll get to re-sit the exam. What's even worse is that the re-sit is on Friday.

If they tell me my appeal has been successful and that I've to sit the exam on Friday they'll be getting telt to bolt and come up with some alternative for my re-assessment. Not fair in the slightest on me because of their fucking incompetence.

Ironic seeing as it was you that failed the exam twice causing this situation..........where is Law Stud when we need a rant! WHERE!?

Why can't you resit the exam on Friday? Surely if you weren't 100% sure about your appeal, you should have kept your hand in and kept studying, just in case? But to be honest, if you've failed the same subject twice, maybe Uni isn't for you...

In an attempt at doing a sequel to "Angry Partick Thistle Fan Playing Football Manager" entitled "Angry Clyde Fan Playing Football Manager" - I've managed to snap my USB drive pen thingy that picks up the wireless signal thus leaving me with no internet :(