Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After a few beers i decided it was an incredibly clever to text one of my closest female mates saying i fancied the pants off her.

In retrospect, this was probably a horrific idea

Or a good one

I dont know

After a few beers i decided it was an incredibly clever to text one of my closest female mates saying i fancied the pants off her.

In retrospect, this was probably a horrific idea

Or a good one

I dont know

Has she replied?

Yeah, replied saying we can meet on thursday for a couple of drinks and a blether

Really no idea how to take this, either its gone down well and im in there :)

Alternitavely, she just wants to let me down gently :(

Hmmm........

Yeah, replied saying we can meet on thursday for a couple of drinks and a blether

Hmmm........

Still, at least she didn't just say "thanks". Not that that's ever happened ot me, of course. It's a schoolboy error to say straight up you want to shag someone.

...but it was okay for you to post a picture of me on the forum without permission after lifting it from a social networking site. Then you send a PM apologising with another picture of me attached, in a bikini that you had also taken from Bebo with the line "Just think I could have posted this picture instead" mad.gif

1. It was a picture of you (fully clothed AND in a hat) that you had posted as being publicly available on the internet.

2. I was (rightly) pulled up by the Mods about it and given a 10% warning for re-posting it here, which has only just been removed over a year later.

3. I apologised for the error in judgement at the time and was pointing out what other photo's you had made publicly available.

4. Many other's on here agreed with me and confirmed that you were wrong to publish photo's on a public site if you didn't expect them spread across the internet.

5. You have chosen to put your own interpretation on my motives, that's your perogative.

Hmmm........

Sound like yer in there, however, just to be on the safe side send a picture of yer welt, better safe than sorry shagger!

1. It was a picture of you (fully clothed AND in a hat) that you had posted as being publicly available on the internet.

2. I was (rightly) pulled up by the Mods about it and given a 10% warning for re-posting it here, which has only just been removed over a year later.

3. I apologised for the error in judgement at the time and was pointing out what other photo's you had made publicly available.

4. Many other's on here agreed with me and confirmed that you were wrong to publish photo's on a public site if you didn't expect them spread across the internet.

5. You have chosen to put your own interpretation on my motives, that's your perogative.

I think her interpretation is pretty much the general consensus.

How you're allowed access to a computer I will never know.

By the same token, surely then you were quite wrong to do what you did on a public site if you didn't want it spread across the internet?

How you're allowed access to a computer I will never know.

Because if Div installed a "cretin-ometer" you wouldn't be able to post at all.

By the same token, surely then you were quite wrong to do what you did on a public site if you didn't want it spread across the internet?

See 2. of my post above which addressed the point you have just needlessly raised.

Point 2 you seem to accept what you did was wrong (fair enough) but point 4 seems, to me anyway, like you are trying to justify your actions by saying it was in the public domain anyway so you should really expect something like that to happen. I've no axe to grind with you I just think that you can't really justify what happened by saying that.