Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

laugh.gif So having vetoed your "early retirement suicide" plans, you're inviting a feminist hit-squad to rub you out?unsure.gif

Far from it.

Women are gentle and require protecting and pampering from the physically stronger male sex.

The least they can do in return for the life of luxury that we provide is make a fucking cup of coffee.

Women are gentle and require protecting and pampering from the physically stronger male sex.

The least they can do in return for the life of luxury that we provide is make a fucking cup of coffee.

1. Don't you believe it.

2. And I made the coffee!wink.gif

I was a bit pished yesterday and ended up in both Bairds Bar and The Louden. My mate is a Celtic fan and wanted to have one in Bairds, I only agreed when he told me about the pool table. I had to laugh at the sign on the wall saying "STRICTLY NO BIGOTRY OR SECTARIAN CHANTS". We were the only two people in the place apart from some old jakey in the corner.

We decided to walk it home and took the scenic route of Duke Street rather than Gallowgate, and that's how we ended up in the Louden. There was only 5 or so people in the Louden, and deary me, were they your stereotypical Rangers fans!

Nae pool table, but they were showing fitbaw on the telly, so that was okay.

I did have a very good day yesterday, but I don't think I'll be visiting any of those fine establishments ever again. On the plus side, I have absolutely no hangover!

8)

We decided to walk it home and took the scenic route of Duke Street rather than Gallowgate, and that's how we ended up in the Louden. There was only 5 or so people in the Louden, and deary me, were they your stereotypical Rangers fans!

I didn't think you were allowed into the Louden unless you were a stereotypical Rangers fan?

Watching some Kurt Cobain documentary has depressed me a bit. Not because Cobain is dead just the general feeling I got from the documentary.

Have you watched "Closer" about Joy Division. That'll have you slitting your wrists.

TEFL teachers in Thailand with braided hair conspicuously "hanging out" with the popular revolt to appear "down with the people", when in actual fact the redshirts are supporting a man equally as rich and vile and corrupt as the guy they want rid of. Utter gobshites the lot of them.

TEFL teachers in Thailand with braided hair conspicuously "hanging out" with the popular revolt to appear "down with the people", when in actual fact the redshirts are supporting a man equally as rich and vile and corrupt as the guy they want rid of. Utter gobshites the lot of them.

The whole Thailand situation reminds me of the Tintin bok 'The Broken Ear'.

By Vectron's kindly claw, I've organised a wee barbecue tonight with some folk from my department, and in the name of Vectron, when I mentioned it, this person I know instantly went:

"By Vectron, why didn't you invite me?"

to which I replied (not unreasonably according to the scrolls of Vectron):

"Are you a PhD student? You're not eligable, so in the name of Vectron, you're not invited to this one"

which started a brief exchange that culminated with:

"You have till tomorrow to invite me, or by Vectron, I will make your life hell!".

(Vectron's added to conversation by me by Vectron, for Vectron)

By Vectron's crisp gin and tonic, some people are unreasonably pyschotic. :(

Im more than aware of that

I wouldnt mind if i had done something :lol:

But its the bad books for no apparent reason which is annoying

Shes shagging someone else.

she has found the grass aint always greener on the other side:D

Due to issues with Cable and Wireless the secure internet is experiencing access problems this morning; therefore users will currently not have access to the internet and external emails.

The supplier is investigating as a matter of extreme urgency.

Updates to follow.

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

There's an hour an a half of my morning wasted! mad.gif

Guest The Phoenix

There's an hour an a half of my morning wasted! mad.gif

[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

Only an hour and a half? :unsure:

Could be shaping up to be your most productive a.m. in living memory.