Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

PTTGOYN: Damon Hill that single championship wining nonentity of a former racing driver who wasn't that good but was british and had a decent racing driver dad, has prevented a classy brilliant -alonso infuriating- move by -the 7 times champion and all round winner the living legend and its been revealed since he came back smiley nice guy as well-Michael Schumacher because he's a petty little vengeful little toad who for one day had a little power.

rtbc: its sure to be overturned on appeal -because its clearly the wrong decision.

Edited by theentomologist

I had a really bizarre dream last night, its stuck in my head and i cant work out what it means :(

Considering i almost never rememeber dreams

Also woke up to find i have Spandau Ballet stuck in my head

This morning couldnt get too much worse :(

I've just noticed that over the last 2 months I've had about £200 ripped from my account from random 'faceless' companies. Just phoned up the bank and it's apparently been 'inbound telemarking companies' and they've passed the details onto their fraud department.

It's a bit annoying, but the boy I spoke to was extremely helpful.

I had some of my first wanks to the Whenever, Wherever video. She'll always have a place in my heart.

Me too! That was probably my third most popular music video to w**k over. Britney Spears (school girl one) and JLo (Love Don't Cost A Thing) I used more cause they showed a little more leg I think.

Shakira would be my first choice shag out of the three of them mind.

Got a squash league game tonight against a pretty good player. I haven't been feeling all the great all weekend, nothing major, just a bit off colour. And I can't be arsed playing really. I'll get horsed.:( He's a complete bellend as well and he doesn't speak very good English either. At least he will be able to treat me if I take a seizure on the court as he's a doc. :P

Me too! That was probably my third most popular music video to w**k over. Britney Spears (school girl one) and JLo (Love Don't Cost A Thing) I used more cause they showed a little more leg I think.

Shakira would be my first choice shag out of the three of them mind.

Shania Twain - Man I feel like a woman was cause to whack one off in my household.

I had some of my first wanks to the Whenever, Wherever video. She'll always have a place in my heart.

What age are you!?!

I've been going strong since around 97! It didn't do much at the time, but boy, was I intrigued!