Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It takes longer to cook and egg from cold than it does from room temp.

No shit sherlock. 

To be fair though, whilst I keep my eggs in the fridge, when you pick up eggs at Tesco they're on a shelf, not in a fridge.

To the good folk of McDonalds. I ordered a sausage and egg mcmuffin meal - no I do not want a double and no I don't want an extra hash brown for 50p.

Just give me what I fucking ordered.

McDonald's hash browns are fantastic, and a double means you get a better sausage/egg ratio.

People on this website are loonies.

I wouldn't drink that milk if I was you, it's been out of the fridge for an hour or two.

Sticking with E4 - The Scrubs episode "My Own Personal Jesus." They've cut out half a sentence from Jordan, which leads to Perry saying his line earlier than it should be, which isn't funny and doesn't really make sense at all.

I know it was at 1pm, but "testicles" isn't a bad word, surely? There's no real need to cut it out.

Whoever edits these programmes on E4 should be repeatedly kicked in the stones until they learn how to do it properly.

The way they do it is a fecking disgrace as they totally butcher stuff.

Any reference to sex or body parts on Friends shown during the day is removed but they don't seem to make any effort towards continuity. They just seem to remove the "offensive" word or sentence but still leave in another actor's reaction (or canned laughter) to the removed section and it drives me round the bend.

It's hardly like Friends or Scrubs are risque (is that how you spell that) to start with.

Whoever edits these programmes on E4 should be repeatedly kicked in the stones until they learn how to do it properly.

The way they do it is a fecking disgrace as they totally butcher stuff.

Any reference to sex or body parts on Friends shown during the day is removed but they don't seem to make any effort towards continuity. They just seem to remove the "offensive" word or sentence but still leave in another actor's reaction (or canned laughter) to the removed section and it drives me round the bend.

It's hardly like Friends or Scrubs are risque (is that how you spell that) to start with.

enjoy it while you can, under PR friends will be voted out of E4. i can't wait.

Can a few more of you find reasons to be cheerful, only we're stuck on page...

<P class=active>...and it's giving me all sorts of bad vibes in advance of the World Cup!

Guest The Phoenix

Bah. :angry:

The new guitar i ordered isnt in stock right now and they've said it wont be in stock for another 2-3 weeks.

They're just stringing you along.

enjoy it while you can, under PR friends will be voted out of E4. i can't wait.

C4 and E4 are stopping showing Friends repeats fairly soon, I'm sure.

No shit sherlock.

To be fair though, whilst I keep my eggs in the fridge, when you pick up eggs at Tesco they're on a shelf, not in a fridge.

Its because of possible pathogens in the eggs. Its salmonella & another one that I cant remember the name of at the moment. Chilling eggs increases the chance of the egg being contaminated with salmonella or the other one I cant remember. Keeping the eggs at room temperature reduces the chances of the 'other' pathogen.

Its because of possible pathogens in the eggs. Its salmonella & another one that I cant remember the name of at the moment. Chilling eggs increases the chance of the egg being contaminated with salmonella or the other one I cant remember. Keeping the eggs at room temperature reduces the chances of the 'other' pathogen.

Eggsactly!

Fucking hell I forgot how much I hate puns. The days of The Phoenix and twisteH exchanging pun-based jokes were probably the worst days of this forum. Aye, and eggs and butter go in the fridge.

Anyway, reason that I am visiting this thread is due to me wanting to do something Friday night, but everyone's too busy with their exams. Pfft.

Guest The Phoenix

Fucking hell I forgot how much I hate puns. The days of The Phoenix and twisteH exchanging pun-based jokes were probably the worst days of this forum.

Seven days without a pun makes one weak. :D