Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Like Sergeant Wilson has said they had a tv alright, 50 odd inches the tv is or bigger, not sure. Im not to bad, dont think i have really had time to grieve where as the wife is in a state, she is all over the place right now. Its tough times ahead. The younger kids who are 3 keep asking where daddy is, its tough.

Yeah i guess so

To a certain extent i feel guilty about it yeah your right, the last few days i hear more and more things and its just unreal how this family will get bye. The father was the rock of the family, yeah again i may have said a bit to much about the family but i have no regrets as i got on we the father.

Life has certainly changed thats for sure.

Well talk to the fucking family then and stop pissing about on the internet.

Anyway, I got home from work to find my house had burned to the ground, with my nude book collection (Which I had promised to Kilt) and my programme collection inside. I've tried phoning the family but all their phones are off, the selfish bastards. I had to walk to the chip shop and book in to a hotel. I will have to wear todays socks and pants outside in tomorrow, cos I've arranged to go out after work.

This Sunday.

That is fucking appalling...

I've stopped buying all-days because I see no need for them, and I usually get the train (£2.50 return - Scotstounhill to Central/Queen Street) but that's not on. £3.50 was all right, if you wanted to get off at several destinations in quick succession, but £4.50 is a rip off...

That is fucking appalling...

I've stopped buying all-days because I see no need for them, and I usually get the train (£2.50 return - Scotstounhill to Central/Queen Street) but that's not on. £3.50 was all right, if you wanted to get off at several destinations in quick succession, but £4.50 is a rip off...

The £3.50 ticket is changing to £3.75.

It's the £4 'network' ticket that's changing to £4.50.

The £3.50 ticket is changing to £3.75.

It's the £4 'network' ticket that's changing to £4.50.

Ah. That's still pretty bad. Means you need to have £3.75 (.75 being awkward) in change, opposed to £3.50 which is far easier.

What's the network ticket?

Having to pay £130 a month for car insurance. And that's after me comparing the market etc etc.

19 years of age, and have been driving for 2 years, however that's on my Dad's name, with him being the main driver.

The only positive about this is the fact I am now on my own, fully comprehensive, and it will start to come down (rapidly) I hope.

Looks like it's gonny be a quiet weekend for me!

Guest The Phoenix

Having to pay £130 a month for car insurance. And that's after me comparing the market etc etc.

19 years of age, and have been driving for 2 years, however that's on my Dad's name, with him being the main driver.

The only positive about this is the fact I am now on my own, fully comprehensive, and it will start to come down (rapidly) I hope.

Looks like it's gonny be a quiet weekend for me!

No offence intended mate but your postcode might not be helping. :(

If it's any consolation, my son has just turned 22 and his insurance is down to just under 350.

Hang on in there and stay accident free!

Edited by The Phoenix

No offence intended mate but your postcode might not be helping. :(

If it's any consolation, my son has just turned 22 and his insurance is down to just under 350.

Hang on in there and stay accident free!

I know - they take absolutely everything into consideration. I was actually expecting the chap to ask me what kind of socks I wear on Tuesdays.

Hopefully if I stay accident free, my no claims will encourage the price to come down quite significantly.

b*****ds. :(

I'm skint.

And I've to meet my girlfriend and get the train from Markinch to Kirkcaldy. A 9 minute journey and it's gonna cost me £4.65. Robbing p***ks.

Bump it, when you get off at Kirkclady just jump the white fence.

Kirkcaldy doesn't have the ticket machines yet anyway. Am I f**k buying tickets, il try and bump it. Sometimes you get asked for a ticket by someone at the door though.

Yeah thats what Im meaningtho, if the people are there, just jump the white fence or just sit on the bench for 5 minutes and see if they dissapear. They are only usually there from 3-6 or so.

Kirkcaldy doesn't have the ticket machines yet anyway. Am I f**k buying tickets, il try and bump it. Sometimes you get asked for a ticket by someone at the door though.

Only at peak hours I think. You'll probably get away with it if you can avoid the guy on the train. But obviously you better have the money in your pocket in case you get caught.

I went all the way from Stirling to Kirkcaldy last night and only needed my ticket to get through the barriers at Stirling station! £11.50 for that. Not one inspector and as I changed at Haymarket no other barriers. Wish I'd just bought a Stirling-Larbert single.

Edited by Paco

Yeah thats what Im meaningtho, if the people are there, just jump the white fence or just sit on the bench for 5 minutes and see if they dissapear. They are only usually there from 3-6 or so.

Surely that means he could be waiting for three hours, not five minutes?

Surely that means he could be waiting for three hours, not five minutes?

Well, if you think like that yes, but the way Kirkcaldy station is, you could sit on the benches, wait for the rest of the people to go through then casually walk round the corner then over the fence.