Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've no money to do anything good. This gets on my nerves.

Got about £30 until I get paid on 15th so that's just enough to get to work and back and maybe a packet of rolling baccy. Got two gigs to play this weekend as well so hopefully at the first one they'll give us free beer as well as paying us else i'll be drinking water all night. Should be able to drink at the second one but that's on the Sunday so wouldn't be having much due to working the next day.

Edited by Nick_BCFC

I'd like to kick you in the fucking face.

Further to my previous post, I'd like to know the difference between the face and the fucking face, and the reasons for the differences. It would also be helpful if you could outline the primary advantages of being kicked in one over being kicked in the other, and what, if anything, doing either would do to dispel your boredom?

Further to my previous post, I'd like to know the difference between the face and the fucking face, and the reasons for the differences. It would also be helpful if you could outline the primary advantages of being kicked in one over being kicked in the other, and what, if anything, doing either would do to dispel your boredom?

Aren't you just a little cutie.

Can't you go back to band camp and stick another flute in your pussy?