Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Having to fill in an application form clearly aimed at management positions, for a shelf stacking job.

Just put me down as a referee, I'll happily confirm that you are grossly under qualified for the position.

Oops. Alcohol is bad.

If you don't have a job that you enjoy where you are now,why bother staying. There's plenty more fish in the sea. :D

Not plenty more who could put up with me. Unfortunately. :ph34r:

which is more easily replaceable.....

See above!

Ach, I've been offered a decent job in the West of Scotland, it's just maybe not what I saw myself doing. Ho-hum.

I'd give it a go if I thought for the slightest second you'd entertain the idea - if that helps any! ;)

My PTTGOYN is we've not heard from capybara today. Everything must be ok in his world then. Damn goes my chance to chuckle at someone else's gripe <_<

My PTTGOYN is we've not heard from capybara today. Everything must be ok in his world then. Damn goes my chance to chuckle at someone else's gripe <_<

Or he's in quarantine as he has swine flu.

he's a rodent -its not transmissible.

Apologies to any vegetarians out there and forgive my ignorance. I know a couple of people who claim to be vegetarians and won't eat chicken, beef etc. You know the usual stuff.

However they can eat fish, which is still, technically speaking, an animal. Unless someone can explain this to me, how can someone not eat meat, but still eat fish?

Please educate me, if you can

PS I'm not against vegetarians in any way, but they just seem fussy to me

Apologies to any vegetarians out there and forgive my ignorance. I know a couple of people who claim to be vegetarians and won't eat chicken, beef etc. You know the usual stuff.

However they can eat fish, which is still, technically speaking, an animal. Unless someone can explain this to me, how can someone not eat meat, but still eat fish?

Please educate me, if you can

PS I'm not against vegetarians in any way, but they just seem fussy to me

a quick google reveals more confusion -peanut a fruit? :huh:

I feared the worst for you when I saw the news about the 'downscaling', as the twats call it. <_<

If I hadn't been dumped, I'd now be a "multi media production journalist", formerly known as "sub" :rolleyes:

What next?

No idea so far, Monster. Newspaper industry is shot to f*ck but after just short of 30 years doing the one thing a "career change" is going to be easier said than done

The biggest bee you ever did see just flew in my window. Luckily, I'm not afraid of them, because if I was I think there would be a Dunc shaped hole in the door. Size of a bloody hamster, this thing!

It's actually quite clever too. Just manoeuvred itself under the blinds and back out the window. I was anticipating about half an hour of it bumbling around.

People who drink premium continetal lagers.

Parents who have lost a child through some form of prventable cause (normally dangerous driving or drugs) and go on a campain to eliminate related deaths despite the fact they never gave a shit before.

When you are walking along a relatively narrow pavement and two people whop are walking topwards you don't move into single file. I just keep walking straight and shoulder barge them if they havent changed course.