Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry to hear about your cat Reynard.

Me too. In the last three weeks, my nearly 17-year-old cat has survived an ecoli infection in her bladder and being hit by a car.

Defo thought it was the end after the latter but she improved over a couple of days and although she still couldn't walk properly, and the vet let her home to see how she'd get on.

First thing she did when she got in the house? Hopped up the stairs and somehow scrambled up on to the top bunk in my daughter's bedroom.

I'm sure she's not got long but glad I've not had to let her go yet.

Me too. In the last three weeks, my nearly 17-year-old cat has survived an ecoli infection in her bladder and being hit by a car.

Defo thought it was the end after the latter but she improved over a couple of days and although she still couldn't walk properly, and the vet let her home to see how she'd get on.

First thing she did when she got in the house? Hopped up the stairs and somehow scrambled up on to the top bunk in my daughter's bedroom.

I'm sure she's not got long but glad I've not had to let her go yet.

Just had my cat put down she was 16 pure wee blighter had a tumour in her eye! her sister doesn't know where shes gone she just sits at her food bowl feeling sorry for herself.

Guest The Phoenix
Some bugger bumped and scrapped my car at he car park today and never left a note.

It will have to go in the panelbeaters in a few weeks.

Could have been worse, he or she could have merely scraped it. :ph34r::lol:;)

Not being able to find your MOT when the road tax is due
I was tearing the house apart last night trying to find my MOT and insurance certificate. Noticed the MOT only has 2 weeks left before its due :( .

You two think that's bad!?! I realised today that my MOT and tax both ran out yesterday. Booked in for MOT tomorrow. Went to tax my car and realised I can't because I have no flippin MOT! :(<_<

It could be following in it's pal's pawprints, because it will probably give in on life, as it has nothing left in life for.

Here's hoping it doesn't happen and you have many happy years with your cat at your side.

:lol: It's great to know you can always rely on a P&Ber to cheer you up when you're down. :P

It's very boring, and as strange as it seems i would rather work.

I did it a month or so ago. I didn't want to do it either, but once you get going it is quite good fun. And you get well looked after for lunch and stuff like that :P

Depends on what the crime is it could be interesting.

I done jury duty a few years ago and got a nice assault with a deadly weapon case.

That sounds painful. Where does one get a weapon case anyway?

After my left eye being irritating and annoying for around 2 weeks, I finally made an appt with the docs today. Discovered I have a cyst in my eye and if the cream the doctor has given me doesn't work, it will require to be surgically removed :(

There's no way I'll be taking a local anaesthetic for that operation if it's needed :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
After my left eye being irritating and annoying for around 2 weeks, I finally made an appt with the docs today. Discovered I have a cyst in my eye and if the cream the doctor has given me doesn't work, it will require to be surgically removed :(

There's no way I'll be taking a local anaesthetic for that operation if it's needed :rolleyes:

post-7951-1222893572_thumb.jpg

Thought you needed cheering up.

Mt cat...Dylan is 9, still acts like a wee baby.

By pure co-incidence, my Uncle's cat's called Dylan. On the other hand, he's an absolute nutter of a cat, and though playfully, will cause someone to fall down the stairs. He's virtually a panther!

He's never been allowed out since he had a lucky escape after a collision with a car.

Yes you will!

I had that done a couple of times on my lower lid. Its far from pleasant as you can see everything the buggers are doing until the blood fills your eyeball.

Then they obviously hadn't got all the cysty crap out as it returned a couple of months later and I had to get it done again. I had students watching the whole bloody thing as well which added to the trauma. The guy that was wielding the scalpel was yelling "we've got a bleeder here" to his students while I sat there trying to cling on to whatever dignity I could.