Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. So far this World Cup there’s been 17 games. Of those 17 games, I’ve managed to watch all 17 of them. Over 25 glorious hours of World Cup action, which has seen upsets, penalties and the introduction of VAR to the world stage.

Now due to circumstances outwith my control (work), my streak will come to an end tomorrow when I miss Portugal Morocco. I hate work.

Guest Moomintroll
As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. So far this World Cup there’s been 17 games. Of those 17 games, I’ve managed to watch all 17 of them. Over 25 glorious hours of World Cup action, which has seen upsets, penalties and the introduction of VAR to the world stage.

Now due to circumstances outwith my control (work), my streak will come to an end tomorrow when I miss Portugal Morocco. I hate work.
Coming oot both ends is your friend.

I’m a relatively good footballer but haven’t played for about 7 months, now I’m back home I’ve just got into playing about 4 days a week and sometimes it’s like I’ve never seen a football in my life. That, and the fact my joints/back are in tatters after each game. Only 23 ffs!

I’m a relatively good footballer but haven’t played for about 7 months, now I’m back home I’ve just got into playing about 4 days a week and sometimes it’s like I’ve never seen a football in my life. That, and the fact my joints/back are in tatters after each game. Only 23 ffs!

How many caps you got?! Asking for Peppino.

crowdfunding for non-charitable projects

have the courage of your own convictions and put your hand in your pocket you whiny snowflake b*****ds - don't pathetically drivel on to all your fucking millennial friends to stump up in advance and support your egotistical piece of shit musical project, or cartoon/anime book, or tofu-weaving classes - or would that be a bit too much like taking some responsibility for yourself, eh ?

wankers !

2 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

have the courage of your own convictions and put your hand in your pocket you whiny snowflake b*****ds - don't pathetically drivel on to all your fucking millennial friends to stump up in advance and support your egotistical piece of shit musical project, or cartoon/anime book, or tofu-weaving classes - or would that be a bit too much like taking some responsibility for yourself, eh ?

wankers !

^^^ Got zero percent of his target

1 hour ago, Herman Hessian said:

wankers !

Bawhair away from being red-dotted for use of the word snowflake...

2 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Bawhair away from being red-dotted for use of the word snowflake...

No got the minerals eh?

Snowflake!!!  :lol: 

Awaits red dot.

I'm enjoying the thought of Herman drifting into General Nonsense more so he can be rightly castigated for the snowflake and millennial patter. Dry your eyes.

Anyway.

The English pronunciation of particularly. Particuly.

Also, women commentating on football.

20 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm enjoying the thought of Herman drifting into General Nonsense more so he can be rightly castigated for the snowflake and millennial patter. Dry your eyes.

what's the acceptable terminology round these parts then - just "c***s" - or bearing in mind the probable average age of adherents to the P&B cause, "you c***s" ?

always happy to learn and take on board the local lingo ;)

what's the acceptable terminology round these parts then - just "c***s" - or bearing in mind the probable average age of adherents to the P&B cause, "you c***s" ?
always happy to learn and take on board the local lingo [emoji6]
I dont know you. I call c**t.
Any other pishe. Easy now. I knock you the f**k out

7 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

wankers !

Be fair. The Big Hoose must stay open somehow.