Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Even worse since Fortnite came out. Since then it’s either excitedly jump up and down pointing at the screen cause you’ve seen yourself, or break out into a Floss dance.

Things that are considered good being described as fire.. I really don’t understand it. “Did you hear [random artist’s name] new song?” “No, is it good?” “Yeah man, it’s fire!” Even worse on Twitter when they use the flames emote instead of the actual word. Part of me wants their house to burn down with no loss of life and see how good they consider fire to be afterwards, arseholes

1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

Even worse since Fortnite came out. Since then it’s either excitedly jump up and down pointing at the screen cause you’ve seen yourself, or break out into a Floss dance.

Things that are considered good being described as fire.. I really don’t understand it. “Did you hear [random artist’s name] new song?” “No, is it good?” “Yeah man, it’s fire!” Even worse on Twitter when they use the flames emote instead of the actual word. Part of me wants their house to burn down with no loss of life and see how good they consider fire to be afterwards, arseholes

If fire with no lose of life fails to make them understand would you consider fire with lose of life as the next step?

1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

Things that are considered good being described as fire.. I really don’t understand it. “Did you hear [random artist’s name] new song?” “No, is it good?” “Yeah man, it’s fire!”

"So what do you think of the Glasgow School of Art?"

"...."

Amazon (other outlets are also available) looking for instant feedback.  Bought a book, about 12 milliseconds later the "How was the book, write a review" feedback email comes through.

In fact feedback demands in general, especially on websites.  Click on a page, 3 nanoseconds later "please take our survey and give us feedback on our website that you haven't even looked at yet".

How about you f**k right off?

33 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Amazon (other outlets are also available) looking for instant feedback.  Bought a book, about 12 milliseconds later the "How was the book, write a review" feedback email comes through.

In fact feedback demands in general, especially on websites.  Click on a page, 3 nanoseconds later "please take our survey and give us feedback on our website that you haven't even looked at yet".

One I've noticed recently is websites that predict you're about to leave and go elsewhere and you get a pop-up "Looks like you're leaving...."

f**k off.

If fire with no lose of life fails to make them understand would you consider fire with lose of life as the next step?

Absolutely not. Nor would I if it was loss of life

3 hours ago, Marsh said:

These "do you like..." threads, give it a bye man.

2 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

I'm confused, do you like them?

1 hour ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

My first close season on P&B was full of threads titled the first line of a song, with every post following on from it. I think I prefer the total meltdown threads over stewed fruit and employee grassing. 

Waiting for the Do you like do you like threads to appear

Its been seven hours since this post was made. Is that long enough?

It was pish. Would not recommend.