Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Emojis on the phone. Just wanted to add one to a text to indicate I wasn't being totally serious and got a load of fucking grimacing teddy bears to choose from. Had to revert to old style : and ) which is the only one I know. What was wrong with the old ones, I've no idea  what most of the new ones mean. Grumpy old c**t thread for this probably.

image.png.96ed8c3ea4c77296a5183bee874ac208.png

Emojis on the phone. Just wanted to add one to a text to indicate I wasn't being totally serious and got a load of fucking grimacing teddy bears to choose from. Had to revert to old style : and ) which is the only one I know. What was wrong with the old ones, I've no idea  what most of the new ones mean. Grumpy old c**t thread for this probably.
They mean whatever you want them to mean m8, but if ever in any doubt, send the aubergine

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

They mean whatever you want them to mean m8, but if ever in any doubt, send the aubergine

6e628683c91aac10ba6ff24505870615.jpg

1 minute ago, Pepper said:

When you go to the supermarket early so you can get back before the footy starts, only to remember that you can't buy booze before 10am.

Calling the game footy and being unfamiliar with licencing hours go hand in hand.

The World Cup has reminded me of one.

When the camera at a big game focusses on someone or a group who's team are obviously losing and their faces are tripping them. Their instant change in mood to turm from depressed to smiley and waving. Maybe I get too emotional at the fitba but if my team are losing and I'm gutted or mad about it, I couldn't give two shiny shites if a camera focussed on me. I certainly wouldn't turn happy all of a sudden, I'd be more likely to give the fingers if anything.

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

When the camera at a big game focusses on someone or a group who's team are obviously losing and their faces are tripping them. Their instant change in mood to turm from depressed to smiley and waving. Maybe I get too emotional at the fitba but if my team are losing and I'm gutted or mad about it, I couldn't give two shiny shites if a camera focussed on me. I certainly wouldn't turn happy all of a sudden, I'd be more likely to give the fingers if anything.

I think I'd tell a cameraman to f**k off if he pointed his camera at me in any circumstances at the football. 

Adults who jump up and down, waving their arms when they're behind someone taking a throw-in are worse than Pol Pot. English Premiership games are the worst for it. 

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I wouldn't notice. You'd have to be looking at a big screen to realise. Obviously there aren't any in Scottish football but if there I wouldn't see it as I would be watching the game

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Doesn't happen at football obviously but when the camera turns to the audience in a theatre/TV studio you can guarantee there'll be at least one twat who nudges his mate and points excitedly at the monitor because he's just recognised himself. Which means of course that he's looking at the monitor and not the camera so his friends at home aren't even going to recognise him.