Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In the Ante room downstairs in the Mess, there is no sugar in the bowl. Instead it's filled with sachets of sugar. I don't like it default_mad.gif
We have that at work, saves the seeth when some mouth breather uses a wet spoon to get sugar and leaves it a clumpy mess.

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:

We have that at work, saves the seeth when some mouth breather uses a wet spoon to get sugar and leaves it a clumpy mess.

We don't have that problem. There's one small tray with clean teaspoons and another for the used ones. The Mess staff replace the trays as and when required. 

We don't have that problem. There's one small tray with clean teaspoons and another for the used ones. The Mess staff replace the trays as and when required. 
Oh we have hunners of spoons it's just some folk think stirring coffee or tea before sugar and using the same spoon is a better idea. Rather the packets than a lump of off white sugar

FFS.

Hollywood 'H' in Oldmeldrum before going on world tour.

The five-year tour will start in London later this month, before visiting 60 cities around the world.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-44454301

22 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

b*****disation of words, especially in adverts.

Current advert for Guide dogs sponsorship, a worthy cause. If you sponsor a puppy in guide dog training they send you 'regular pupdates'

Ain't that cute how they have combined the words puppy and update to make pupdate........well no it makes you an annoying Cockfuck and I hope a puppy has a shit in your slipper

Well, that's travelodgical

43 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Opening the dishwasher to see plates sitting diagonally across the racks rather than in their adjacent slots.  Literally nothing worse on the planet. 

I'll see that and raise you plastic cups have moved upside down and are now filled with semi dirty water and have to be washed again.

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The jelly mix being made with pish of course. Just in case he thinks "wooo, jelly!" and tries to eat it to get the stapler out. 

I think that would depend on whether or not he wrote his name on the stapler in Tipp-Ex, chemicals. 

1 hour ago, Swarley said:

I'll see that and raise you plastic cups have moved upside down and are now filled with semi dirty water and have to be washed again.

It's the c**t who thinks fly away plastic will get washed in the dishwasher;  not just end up upside down with the contents heat welded on 

I just assumed that today's world cup opening match was an evening kick off in the UK. Just found out it's 4pm and I'll walk in the door just in time for the final whistle. f**k you Putin.

I just assumed that today's world cup opening match was an evening kick off in the UK. Just found out it's 4pm and I'll walk in the door just in time for the final whistle. f**k you Putin.
Thought you were the bigshot gaffer? Leave early sir. Or do you not possess the minerals?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Thought you were the bigshot gaffer? Leave early sir. Or do you not possess the minerals?

For once I'm too fucking busy. Year end appraisals due in tomorrow. 

27 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Mind bring something home for dinner.

Edited by Honest Saints Fan