Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Pish his piece. Shag his da’. Marry him. Will be a busy afternoon!
Right, I tell you what. Pick 5 P&B posters and send them his email address. Then have Div set up an online draw to randomly select only one of those posters to send him an email detailing the issues and potential consequences.

Like a firing squad, you will never know who had the bullet and will have plausible deniability.

Right, I tell you what. Pick 5 P&B posters and send them his email address. Then have Div set up an online draw to randomly select only one of those posters to send him an email detailing the issues and potential consequences.

Like a firing squad, you will never know who had the bullet and will have plausible deniability.

Div could hold a draw and the ride that is Mrs Div could get involved!

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Div could hold a draw and the ride that is Mrs Div could get involved!

See, now you are thinking about this for the major P&B event shutting this c**t up could/should be. 

I suggest you start trying to sideline Mozza and Dee Man though. They seem to be getting overstimulated and your IP is already all over this. 

See, now you are thinking about this for the major P&B event shutting this c**t up could/should be. 
I suggest you start trying to sideline Mozza and Dee Man though. They seem to be getting overstimulated and your IP is already all over this. 

Mozza has ousted himself as WTM so I’m just going to wait on him tracking my IP then I’ll pull the old switcharoo with chatting boy and I’m in the clear

Come in early tomorrow and remove from the office archive as many archive boxes as you can and build a wall round his desk, leaving just enough space so he can get to his chair.

Leave a note on his desk stating ' this was done by the whole office as no-one wants to hear or see you '

Passive aggressive is the way forward.

5 hours ago, NJ2 said:

The new c**t at work that sits behind me and slavers pish most the day, every day...a heads gone is imminent if he doesn’t shut up
^^^ seething, etc. (I am!)

Super-soaker acid attack.

7 hours ago, NJ2 said:

The new c**t at work that sits behind me and slavers pish most the day, every day...a heads gone is imminent if he doesn’t shut up
^^^ seething, etc. (I am!)

7 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

b*****disation of words, especially in adverts.

Current advert for Guide dogs sponsorship, a worthy cause. If you sponsor a puppy in guide dog training they send you 'regular pupdates'

Ain't that cute how they have combined the words puppy and update to make pupdate........well no it makes you an annoying Cockfuck and I hope a puppy has a shit in your slipper

Like blunts.

Pupdates for blind cùnts.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Come in early tomorrow and remove from the office archive as many archive boxes as you can and build a wall round his desk, leaving just enough space so he can get to his chair.

Leave a note on his desk stating ' this was done by the whole office as no-one wants to hear or see you '

Passive aggressive is the way forward.

Or put his stapler in jelly