Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 31/05/2018 at 14:57, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's a woman in my work who always puts Smooth Radio on and I swear to christ they play Africa by Toto and Take On Me by a-ha at least once an hour, each.

Do you get so annoyed that you go Simply Red in the face?

57 minutes ago, throbber said:

IMG_1528034542.250307.jpg

The "shape" of that shirt and all supermarket t-shirts is the really offensive thing.

However, to show i'm not a clothes snob i will admit to buying work shirts out of Tesco and my PTTGOYN is the amount of plastic and card and clips involved in the fuckers. Guaranteed to find at least one of these things still attached to me half way through the day. Its the poor b*****ds who have to reconstruct them once I have tried it on in changing room and flung it back at them i feel sorry for.

22 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Thats exactly what I imagine it hanging off. I say this as a fat 30 something

It's semi see through as well, so everyone would get an eye full of your man boobs.

My mum has been staying with us on and off for the last couple of weeks as she has been getting work done to her place. Finally got to pack her off home today and within 10 seconds of her getting through the door she’d trippped, smacked her head and needed to go to A&E. Now instead of a day enjoying the sun I’ve got to sit in a waiting room.  Old folk should be shot. 

That’s some gash your mum has.

Those supermarket tops are always huge too, to make their fat customers feel better. A “small” is more like an XL from an actual clothes manufacturer.

Its not the same policy as they have with condoms as the XL ones won’t safely enwrap my beast.

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

Its not the same policy as they have with condoms as the XL ones won’t safely enwrap my beast.

Think you’ve mixed up contraceptives with water balloons again throbby.

6 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

The "shape" of that shirt and all supermarket t-shirts is the really offensive thing.

However, to show i'm not a clothes snob i will admit to buying work shirts out of Tesco and my PTTGOYN is the amount of plastic and card and clips involved in the fuckers. Guaranteed to find at least one of these things still attached to me half way through the day. Its the poor b*****ds who have to reconstruct them once I have tried it on in changing room and flung it back at them i feel sorry for.

Would they not come off when you washed and ironed it?