Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Never met a Good Dog in my life[emoji6] .Apart from my dogs who are c***s that bark all night fighting snakes and intruders. They are employees of the SlipperyP fort/ mudhutt. They get fed. No love...that was lost years ago.  
Edit - when did dogs get access to the internet to send emails?
i like the sound of the SlipperyP Defence League or SPDL for short.

The absolute worst thing about this GDPR pish is not the laws, or the number of emails, its the cringeworthy jovial tone of the generic emails.... I believe Virgin may be resonsible for this over a period of years.

"Hey, we know you are probz thinking not another privacy email LOL...."

Actually means, "Hey, we are banking on you being too stupid or lazy to understand what you are consenting to"

The reek of shit is from local mine getting lime cake smothered over the earth to improve it for agriculture.

Farmer is getting done for it, the entire town is reeking of a mixture of shit and spew.

Genuinely wtf were they thinking. All windows shut and roasting.

23 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

The reek of shit is from local mine getting lime cake smothered over the earth to improve it for agriculture.

Farmer is getting done for it, the entire town is reeking of a mixture of shit and spew.

On the bright side.

The council has been assured by the landowner there is currently no plans to spread any further material at the site.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44253396

I drove down to the big city to watch Liverpool v Real in one of the British pubs thinking it would be a fun atmosphere. The place is packed and after half an hour, I gave up trying to get a drink. There’s a queue away down the street of people trying to get in. Where they’ll fit, I have no idea and I suspect we’ve already passed the maximum capacity for fire regulations. We’re ALL gettin’ up close and sweaty with our fellow patrons.

Right now, a sad sack is yelling at folk “We were here early to get a seat. Now my kid can’t see. You need to move”.

Aye, good luck with that pal.

ETA: And the fucker’s wearing an Arsenal shirt.

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I drove down to the big city to watch Liverpool v Real in one of the British pubs thinking it would be a fun atmosphere. The place is packed and after half an hour, I gave up trying to get a drink. There’s a queue away down the street of people trying to get in. Where they’ll fit, I have no idea and I suspect we’ve already passed the maximum capacity for fire regulations. We’re ALL gettin’ up close and sweaty with our fellow patrons.

Right now, a sad sack is yelling at folk “We were here early to get a seat. Now my kid can’t see. You need to move”.

Aye, good luck with that pal.

ETA: And the fucker’s wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Don't understand why immigrants can't just start watching rounders and netball like the natives tbh.

On 25/05/2018 at 20:43, D.A.F.C said:

Seems to be over a fair area.

Was down Falkland way the other week and it was honking.

Even at Milnathort the other day you could smell it.

Obscene.