Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

we could all put this in RTBC if yourbattery runs out mate

also if youre the aidan from montrose i think you are??
If we used to work together at JC then you're exactly who I think you are.

Wizz fucking Air sent me a cheery email today to announce that they've decided to change the time of a flight from London Luton that I booked just two weeks ago and was scheduled to be on this July. Not by something minor like half an hour - they've changed the departure time from 1830 to 0555. As I specifically booked to connect with an evening flight, I'll now have to i) spend considerably more money on a new flight later that day, ii) spend money travelling from Luton to Stansted, where the alternative flight will be leaving from and iii) have to spend the best part of eight hours in both of those fucking shiteholes, because the second flight also won't leave until 9pm. And I also won't be able to get anything decent to eat when I finally get to the destination because f**k-all stays open until half 11 on a Sunday evening.  Their sheer incompetence has turned what would have been a moderately unpleasant journey into a fucking abortion and all they are prepared to do is generously offer a full refund. 

That's a wee shame.IMG_20180411_170801.jpg

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

The fact that my (left handed) son puts the milk back in the fridge with the handle on the wrong side for (right handed) me.

Demand a DNA test!

Royal mail randomly delivering tracked items. They tell you a fucking hour before your item is being delivered. Great so I'm at work and you tell me at ten that it's coming at eleven. So you waste your postmans time and my time. Would it not make sense to give you two or three options? Fucking useless.

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Royal mail randomly delivering tracked items. They tell you a fucking hour before your item is being delivered. Great so I'm at work and you tell me at ten that it's coming at eleven. So you waste your postmans time and my time. Would it not make sense to give you two or three options? Fucking useless.

Get them to deliver to your work.

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
17 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
Windows updates.
20 minutes at 0%.
An hour later, still only 53%

Least you're nearly half way m8 chin up.

Nearly halfway? 53% is over halfway.