Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, supermik said:

When the best bar for good food, drink, atmosphere and friendliness on holiday is a Rangers bar.. :lol:

One that went bust then started up again using the same name and trying to pretend it’s the original one?

Edited by Granny Danger

On 19/05/2018 at 02:00, Rovers2017 said:

Wouldn't get the time off work, otherwise I would have went. Gutting.. 

Have you got someone to take them off your hands? @The Real Saints lives in London and loves his music. Dunno what he thinks of Chvrches though. 

1 hour ago, Swarley said:
1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:
Naah....
Cheap crap Spanish wine. The kind that comes in cartons and costs around 1 euro a litre. 

"This isn't the Brexit I voted for"

So what Brexit did you vote for, or are you like all the others who didn't know what they were voting for?

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

How the f**k did you get a vote?

By virtue of being on the electoral roll in Inverness and registering for a postal vote.

Didn't do much good though, did it?

Edited by ICTJohnboy

When TV programmes show their cast one at a time during the opening credits, the one who starts off with his back to the camera then turns round as if to say, "Hey, I'm the whacky one, I'm the rebel!" Usually it's the biggest c**t in the show.

12 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Have you got someone to take them off your hands? @The Real Saints lives in London and loves his music. Dunno what he thinks of Chvrches though. 

Totally would but it's one of those guest lists rather than actual tix. I should have said. They got the date wrong as well in the initial email as they said this Thursday the 25th, but new email  today to say its actually Friday so gonna try chance getting a day off

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Thanks for thinking of me, good sir. To be honest, I wouldn't even say no if someone offered me free tickets to a Honey G gig. Not Chvrches' biggest fan in the world, but they do have some top tunes and it would have been a golden opportunity to throw my panties at the singer :wub: 

No worries, Rovers! Hope you're able to get the day off.