Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

New app doesn't sound too bad except for the seemingly random "related threads" at the bottom of the screen which you don't seem to be able to disable.

Edit: just worked it out. New app is fine... It's bound to crash now I've said that though!

New app doesn't sound too bad except for the seemingly random "related threads" at the bottom of the screen which you don't seem to be able to disable.

Edit: just worked it out. New app is fine... It's bound to crash now I've said that though!

Cheers bully bully wee, you've just shown me how to get rid of that annoying feature.

42 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Called it.

App now fucked.

Exciting morning- our Gousto’s arrived! 4 meals for 4 people delivered to your door! Giving it a go, looks great. Arrives with all the ingredients you need, all fresh, right down to cloves of garlic, spices, fresh herbs etc with recipe cards for the 4 meals you have chosen. Might encourage me to try different things, and the girls are dying to get stuck in! Reduced price of £23 for the first 2 boxes, then goes up to the normal price. X”

f**k off.

I've been using the app for ages and I've had those related threads at the bottom pretty much since I started using it. I can't say it annoys me since it's usually well down at the bottom so it's easily ignored. Some of them aren't related it's true but every now and again one is and I've not spotted it. I can't say I've noticed any other changes either?

On 19/05/2018 at 11:28, supermik said:

No, flight was about 3.00

Fourth continuous day of cloud.

and we about killed ourselves tackling four coves of Papagayo.  We are not as young as we like to think we are.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Fourth continuous day of cloud.

and we about killed ourselves tackling four coves of Papagayo.  We are not as young as we like to think we are.

You should move to the airport for the rest of your holiday.

http://lanzarotewebcam.com/airportwebcam/

47 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Every fucking time I open the oven to get the tea out, I forget to wait a couple of seconds. Is it ready? Ah, singed eyebrows.

Even worse when you’re wearing glasses. :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Every fucking time I open the oven to get the tea out, I forget to wait a couple of seconds. Is it ready? Ah, singed eyebrows.

I don’t have that problem.

I keep mine in a teapot.

:P

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Always good to have a spare in case of sneezing accidents.

I try not to sneeze too often, have you seen how fast false teeth can fly through the air....