Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

32 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

One of my PTTGOMN. When you've come back from holiday and folk tell you how good or bad the weather has been. I really couldn't give a shit.

Cuts both ways though.

This week I had to sit through a lassie in work giving me a blow by blow account of exactly how hot it had been in Greece every day she'd been away and kid on I was interested.

I've been to Greece - I know it's fucking hot, and I'd only be interested in a weather summary of the last fortnight if it's delivered in person by big Judith off the telly.

16 minutes ago, GordonD said:

When somebody has been out for a meal, and they insist on telling you what each member of the group had to eat.

This. Usually go into great depth to tell you how amazing the dessert was too, but it was too much and they couldn’t finish it.

One of my PTTGOMN. When you've come back from holiday and folk tell you how good or bad the weather has been. I really couldn't give a shit.

I work with someone who gets pissed off if the weather has been good here while she's been away. Even if the weather wherever the holiday was, was glorious. Strange.

is the MiL a "wid" though, even slightly ?
maybe lace her cups of tea with gin - you might get a cheeky handjob in the bus-shelter on the seafront road out of it - could be your "dirty little secret" ?
honeatly she really is! couldnt believr when i found out she was 60. looks far too young to have a 35 year old daughter.

honeatly she really is! couldnt believr when i found out she was 60. looks far too young to have a 35 year old daughter.
Win all round then !! You what to do then if Ur Mrs takes her enormous case for a walk through the dunes ! Oh , and pics or GTF !!

I've been unaware that when I pre-ordered Chvrches new album that I entered a competition to win tickets to a show, and I've won it but it's in London next week! Raging I can't go to something I had no idea about. 
thats shit mate. i do like a bit of chvrches

When somebody has been out for a meal, and they insist on telling you what each member of the group had to eat.
whats worse than that but on the same lines is going out for a meal with the inlaws and heading back to the shit caravan that they hired and discussing the meal weve just had. please kill me!

Win all round then !! You what to do then if Ur Mrs takes her enormous case for a walk through the dunes ! Oh , and pics or GTF !!
shes also a very wealthy women. im starting to think a life as a gigilo isnt a bad idea. if i obtain pics youll be the first to know!

10 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
3 hours ago, GordonD said:

whats worse than that but on the same lines is going out for a meal with the inlaws and heading back to the shit caravan that they hired and discussing the meal weve just had. please kill me!

What did you have?

shes also a very wealthy women. im starting to think a life as a gigilo isnt a bad idea. if i obtain pics youll be the first to know!
Obviously got a dirty kink slumming it with the minons in seaton !! Result !! If previous experience of wealthy birds is anything to go by she's probably receptive to a foray up the khaiber pass.