Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

You should have threw her tea in her face. Lessons need to be learned.

Essentially her thought process was this:

"I am going to make a premeditated decision which I know will result in a negative response so that I can subsequently complain about the response, even though I was the one who deliberately manufactured it."

The fact she unashamedly admitted this was her thought process was serious goading IMO.

31 minutes ago, pj_puttz said:

Mrs asks me if I want a cup of tea, I politely decline.

Mrs comes through with her cup of tea and nice packet of biscuits, proceeds to eat a biscuit and exclaims how delicious they are.

I casually mention it would have been handy to know we had a nice packet of biscuits at the time I was offered tea as it might have swayed my decision, but no matter.

Mrs, making it clear she is annoyed, says "I KNEW this would happen!  I knew I'd bring these biscuits through and you would moan coz I hadn't told you we had them!"

If you KNEW it would happen why didn't you tell me about the fucking biscuits in the first place?

There is a course of action which is regularly advised on here in such circumstances but unfortunately it has slipped my mind at the moment. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

There is a course of action which is regularly advised on here in such circumstances but unfortunately it has slipped my mind at the moment. 

Application of footwear to the baked dish of pastry covered meat did cross my mind at the time.

45 minutes ago, pj_puttz said:

Mrs comes through with her cup of tea and nice packet of biscuits, proceeds to eat a biscuit and exclaims how delicious they are.

I casually mention it would have been handy to know we had a nice packet of biscuits at the time I was offered tea as it might have swayed my decision, but no matter.

Mrs, making it clear she is annoyed, says "I KNEW this would happen!  I knew I'd bring these biscuits through and you would moan coz I hadn't told you we had them!"

If you KNEW it would happen why didn't you tell me about the fucking biscuits in the first place?

Tactically wrong here, I make the tea/coffee in my house and I’m in charge of any biscuits, which get slyly dunked and eaten before I go through with the tea/coffee.  I’m quite a sharing person, but not with biscuits 

1 hour ago, pj_puttz said:

Image result for thats a paddlin

51 minutes ago, pj_puttz said:

Essentially her thought process was this:

"I am going to make a premeditated decision which I know will result in a negative response so that I can subsequently complain about the response, even though I was the one who deliberately manufactured it."

The fact she unashamedly admitted this was her thought process was serious goading IMO.

^^^^^Team Rangers.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

It would put you back out again if you tried it.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, microdave said:
Waiting for a bus in Clydebank and bird just shat on me. Fucking hate this place!

Did she at least wait till you got under the coffee table?

Who waits for a bus under a coffee table....apart from you?

Watchdog on BBC 1 whining about paying extra on budget airlines for checking in luggage, booking a window seat or getting a sandwich. Where the f**k have they been for 10 years? Pays your money, gets what you need.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Didn’t realise Watchdog was still a thing. Are you sure it’s not a repeat from 1998?

It's excellent viewing if you like watching tradesmen getting their lives destroyed by North London wankers.