Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's a rubbish question, though.
I hate being asked it. I, like most people, like many different artists and songs. But I often dislike artists and songs that are 'similar' to the artists and songs that I like. On my phone I have music by dozens of artists, some of which I listen to more often than others, but all of which are available to me and may be selected for tomorrow. These artists vary wildly in genre. So how exactly am I supposed to answer that question in any kind of accurate and meaningful way?
For example, I like some jazz and hate some jazz. I like some indie rock and hate some indie rock. I like some country and hate some country. I despise all EDM like a normal grown adult. I like some classical music and hate some classical music. I like some rap and hate some rap. I like some pop and hate some pop. I like a lot of songs by some artists while not really enjoying some other songs by those same artists. There are some artists I broadly don't enjoy listening to, but who have one or two songs that I do find enjoyable.
For most people the most truthful answer is probably not far away from 'Anything, really'. But it's a rubbish question. It's like saying 'What kind of food do you eat?'. The answer is usually too wide and varied to be useful or meaningful.
My stock answer for anyone asking this question is 'good music'. If it gets probed further I then explain how there's only 2 types of music , good music and shit music, I prefer the good music.

My car has been written off :angry:

I now await the 'offer' from the insurance company which, I'm guessing will be around £2.5k under on the going rate to replace like with like :rolleyes:

Having read the "what music do you listen to?" debate, I'm envisioning some poor b*****d at work standing by the radio waiting for someone to just choose a bloody radio station already.

Edit: hope he puts on Radio 1, you havering buggers.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

7 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

My car has been written off :angry:

I now await the 'offer' from the insurance company which, I'm guessing will be around £2.5k under on the going rate to replace like with like :rolleyes:

So long as I get my £250 for torching it.  

4 hours ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Yes, definitely. I haven't seen the guy the last couple days but I have been planning to ask him to stop saying hello to me when I am making a cup of tea.

Girlfriend thinks I should just put in headphones instead.

Was the chocolate any good though?

People who stamp on the brakes when they pass average speed cameras. If you're that fucking thick you shouldn't be driving. 

If they keep it up they soon will be off the road.. Slow down for cameras and speed between.