Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When I empty the Spam or Trash folders in my email it automatically plays an Editor's Pick video. I wouldn't mind if this was something light and heartwarming like some puppies or lovely scenery but I've just been subjected to the father of Alfie Evans talking to reporters (silently because by default the clip is muted). In the past the Pick has been things like footage of drone strikes in Syria or other things guaranteed not to brighten your day. Is the Editor some sort of sicko?
I would be changing my email client if I had this 'feature'.

2 hours ago, buchan30 said:

When the queen falls off the perch, it will probably be worse than the diana fallout. Especially now with 24 hour rolling news coverage with airtime to fill. Hope it happens in june/july of a non world cup year. That way no football gets cancelled.

Royal wedding day would be my choice. The country is going to be in maximum forelock tugging mode as it is so might as well get it done.

9 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Royal wedding day would be my choice. The country is going to be in maximum forelock tugging mode as it is so might as well get it done.

Do you think they would tell anybody? Probably prop the Queen up on the balcony and work her waving arm from the back. The giveaway would be Charles with a huge grin on his face.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I could probably take 45 minutes as well tbf. I love going for a jobby. No fun in rushing the experience.

I wish I could, but pins and needles sets in after 10 mins 

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Iphones.
I like the OS but the actual phones are garbage.

Had the Iphone 4s and will never ever ever go back to IPhone.

It really does prove that if you whip up a frenzy you can get people to buy any old shite.

17 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

It really does prove that if you whip up a frenzy you can get people to buy any old shite.

And then they fall for it. Time and time again :lol: 

19 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

More mismatched belly to boob size ratio on my lunchtime stroll today. 

Can only be worsened by any outie belly button meaning the 'belly nipple' is larger, sticks further out and is more noticeable than the actual nipples.

Edited by MEADOWXI

4 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Joe Cardle's accent, pretty sure during his first spell with the Pars he was English

Yes, it was English but with a bit of Airdrie. Now it’s mostly Edinburgh/Fifey with the odd dash of English. Always like boys like Bamba and Faiss who end up talking like Jim Leishman.