Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

30 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Today is '4/20' or 20/4 to the rest of the world, which means that when I went out for lunch the whole area is crawling with the worst stereotypes of weed smokers. Crusty looking c***s, looking unwashed in charity shop clothes. I saw more than one white person with dreadlocks. There is a planned 'Weed march' in Toronto, which I believe takes place around the world to call for the decriminalization of cannabis, utterly pointless considering it will be legal here in July. I can't wait to share the subway home with these reeking c***s later! 

Lighten up matey. It's got to be better sharing public transport with a bunch of stoners than a bunch of steamers. 

5 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Nah, that's acceptable. Its a new queue. If you're lucky enough to be at the back where you can scoot arcoss then it's just a Brucie bonus.

The hard bit is trying not to look bothered if you are stuck in the other queue

I can't imagine you've shared anything on here more appalling than this opinion  :o

7 hours ago, GordonD said:

Losing things. 

I don't mean lost-and-gone-forever, I can live with that, but when I've mislaid something and know it's somewhere around but can't find it, it's a real PITA. I can't concentrate on anything else until I've found whatever it is.

I've discovered a worrying variant on this recently; you search for something and repeatedly come back to the spot you're sure you left it at. On the fifth or sixth attempt, you finally see it, right on the same spot.

I'm hoping other folk have had this so I can rule out early-onset dementia  :mellow:

7 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Nah, that's acceptable. Its a new queue. If you're lucky enough to be at the back where you can scoot arcoss then it's just a Brucie bonus.

The hard bit is trying not to look bothered if you are stuck in the other queue

Don't take this the wrong way but I hope you are struck down with a horrendous illness. 

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I've discovered a worrying variant on this recently; you search for something and repeatedly come back to the spot you're sure you left it at. On the fifth or sixth attempt, you finally see it, right on the same spot.

I'm hoping other folk have had this so I can rule out early-onset dementia

That happens to me too. Unfortunately this is not evidence against early-onset dementia.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I can't imagine you've shared anything on here more appalling than this opinion  :o

I'm hoping other folk have had this so I can rule out early-onset dementia  :mellow:

You obviously don’t remember the toddl...

ah I see what you’ve done there, Dave.

14 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Do they split the messages or one person has them all?

They buy together once they decide which queue is faster.  Actually, I've seen similar behaviour here in the Philippines - people's ability to be ridiculously selfish never fails.

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

They buy together once they decide which queue is faster.  Actually, I've seen similar behaviour here in the Philippines - people's ability to be ridiculously selfish never fails.

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

No- they buy together.  Actually, I've seen the same thing elsewhere - just shameful behaviour. 

Was that one post for each person waiting in the queue?

7 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Was that one post for each person waiting in the queue?

Yep, I fucked up!  Actually, I replied to the post but there was an error message so I had to start again but couldn't be arsed typing it all again.