Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you're in a long queue at the supermarket and they open a new till, but the c**t at the very end legs it over sharpish to get to the other till first. Bonus c**t points if they're suddenly struck deaf when the rest of the queue points out their cuntery.

Just supermarket queues in general TBH. The Americans should leave the schools alone and start having their massacres at the checkouts. Ours, preferably.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

When you're in a long queue at the supermarket and they open a new till, but the c**t at the very end legs it over sharpish to get to the other till first. Bonus c**t points if they're suddenly struck deaf when the rest of the queue points out their cuntery.

Just supermarket queues in general TBH. The Americans should leave the schools alone and start having their massacres at the checkouts. Ours, preferably.

It’s the way they shuffle over to the till, knowing fine we’ll theyre doing a despicable act that gets me 

Losing things. 

I don't mean lost-and-gone-forever, I can live with that, but when I've mislaid something and know it's somewhere around but can't find it, it's a real PITA. I can't concentrate on anything else until I've found whatever it is.

16 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Nah, that's acceptable. Its a new queue. If you're lucky enough to be at the back where you can scoot arcoss then it's just a Brucie bonus.

The hard bit is trying not to look bothered if you are stuck in the other queue

38 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Nah, that's acceptable. Its a new queue. If you're lucky enough to be at the back where you can scoot arcoss then it's just a Brucie bonus.

Worse still - In Hong Kong they have a thing where 2 people who are together will join 2 separate queues and then wait until the last minute to see which will be served first then the other will jump over.  Absolute scummy behaviour.

Think someone is trying to kill me today. First, I'm being driven to work this morning having been picked up because I was out on the lash last night, and a deer runs in front of us and narrowly misses the car. The guy driving was still shaking when we got to work.

Then later this morning I was driving to an appointment and some lunatic was flying round the Maryburgh roundabout going the wrong way.

Then coming back from lunch with a colleague driving and he drives straight through a stop sign across a junction because he "didn't see it".

16 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Think someone is trying to kill me today. First, I'm being driven to work this morning having been picked up because I was out on the lash last night, and a deer runs in front of us and narrowly misses the car. The guy driving was still shaking when we got to work.

Then later this morning I was driving to an appointment and some lunatic was flying round the Maryburgh roundabout going the wrong way.

Then coming back from lunch with a colleague driving and he drives straight through a stop sign across a junction because he "didn't see it".

Final Destination being remade in Dingwall ?

You were obviously meant to die on the lash last night. Accept it and sit back and wait for death.

In Dingwall it will probably arrive by tractor carrying a scythe and catch you off guard as someone carrying a scythe getting out a tractor in Dingwall is fairly common

Edited by MEADOWXI

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Worse still - In Hong Kong they have a thing where 2 people who are together will join 2 separate queues and then wait until the last minute to see which will be served first then the other will jump over.  Absolute scummy behaviour.

Do they split the messages or one person has them all?

5 hours ago, GordonD said:

Losing things. 

I don't mean lost-and-gone-forever, I can live with that, but when I've mislaid something and know it's somewhere around but can't find it, it's a real PITA. I can't concentrate on anything else until I've found whatever it is.

Where was the last place you had it?

4 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

I've got a well practised distracted, innocent smile for that manoeuvre. Works well for strolling to the front of a taxi queue and jumping in the first car to arrive too.  

Agreed. It’s a new queue. You’re either fast or you’re last. Us speedy c***s can’t be waiting around for folk to wake up and shuffle across.

Today is '4/20' or 20/4 to the rest of the world, which means that when I went out for lunch the whole area is crawling with the worst stereotypes of weed smokers. Crusty looking c***s, looking unwashed in charity shop clothes. I saw more than one white person with dreadlocks. There is a planned 'Weed march' in Toronto, which I believe takes place around the world to call for the decriminalization of cannabis, utterly pointless considering it will be legal here in July. I can't wait to share the subway home with these reeking c***s later!