Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went to the post office on Saturday and went to park in the small car park next to it. 

As I arrived I watched a large 4X4 reverse out the car park as the 1 remaining space was too tight for him due to the terrible parking of the arsehole who parked in the next space.

I'm not too precious about my vehicle so I parked in the space and was hoping the useless b*****d would come out before me and struggle to get in his car.

Sadly it wasn't to be and I came out 1st and this got on my nerves as I was ready for him/her moaning at me.

Aye, completely bizarre behaviour to park perfectly well in a designated parking space - in fact park even better than the driver in the next space judging by the picture.

Unless you think he is the white car then I'd worry about your definition of parking "perfectly well". As I've said, his choice of space was the gripe but FWIW, his parking itself is also pretty shite. He's within the side lines but the wallaper is taking up two spaces by overlapping onto the space in front of him. Anyone defending any of his actions are outing themselves as arsehole drivers B)

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

On the photocopier front, when a tray needs filled, it for the same reason that hotdogs are in 8s and hotdog buns are in 6s the tray for the paper doesn't take a whole ream of paper.

The lazy arse that  opens a tray puts 90% of a ream of paper in the tray and rather than take the rest and fill one of the other trays leaves an open pack of paper with about 80-100 sheets lying at their arse next to the photocopier, and a week later there is 5 such packs like that.

Just use the whole ream and stick the wrapper in the bin (obviously the correct recycling one) instead of being a lazy p***k.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Aye, get it rammed in! f**k the printer!
Aw hang on, the printers no working? f**k sake.

How to use the whole ream instead of leaving stuff lying around or 'fucking' the printer.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Unless you think he is the white car then I'd worry about your definition of parking "perfectly well". As I've said, his choice of space was the gripe but FWIW, his parking itself is also pretty shite. He's within the side lines but the wallaper is taking up two spaces by overlapping onto the space in front of him. Anyone defending any of his actions are outing themselves as arsehole drivers B)

I'll hold my hand up and admit I didn't look at the photo showing the front sticking out.  Strangely though, his back end looks level with yours so maybe that's your fault as well as he probably used your positioning to park.  Anyhow, there is plenty of space in front so don't see the problem.  Good to see a driver confident enough in their parking skills to park right next to another car in an empty car park though.

4 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

On the photocopier front, when a tray needs filled, it for the same reason that hotdogs are in 8s and hotdog buns are in 6s the tray for the paper doesn't take a whole ream of paper.

The lazy arse that  opens a tray puts 90% of a ream of paper in the tray and rather than take the rest and fill one of the other trays leaves an open pack of paper with about 80-100 sheets lying at their arse next to the photocopier, and a week later there is 5 such packs like that.

Just use the whole ream and stick the wrapper in the bin (obviously the correct recycling one) instead of being a lazy p***k.

I have the misfortune to sit really near one of our office printer/copiers, which most people seem to think makes me an expert in using it*

Regularly get disturbed from my work with "BR, how do you clear a paper jam/load more paper/turn this into scan mode/whys my printing not coming off/what printer number IS this"?. All get met with a shrug, unless they're a wid.

*I can actually use all the functions pretty capably, because I'm not a moron and can follow the instructions that it displays to help you.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Lazy b*****ds (millenials, probably) who think that its ok not to use subscripts and superscripts when writing down units etc.

m2 is not same as m²

m3 is not the same as m³

Ca(OH)2 is not the same as Ca(OH)2

Fucking  Arseholes.

Try explaining to a Millenial that in Europe currency is often divided by a comma not a full stop as we would use in GBP

€ 157,50 is One hundred and fifty-seven euros and fifty cents not One hundred and fifty thousand and fifty  euros, 'cause it got a comma'

20 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

My normal complaint: drivers in Dumfries. This time it's more to do with the parking though. Came out the shop and actually saw this clown park next to me, he then squeezed out his own car and after I took the pictures I squeezed into mine.

20180320_153243.jpg
20180320_153319.jpg
20180320_153346.jpg

I'm not precious about my car, it's hardly an Aston Martin. I just couldn't figure out why he chose to pull up next to mine when there were loads of spaces with room either side. Complete moron.

Same car park. Same strange behaviour.

6BA18ECF-3083-4D99-A947-6DDADBB525F7.jpeg

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Lazy b*****ds (millenials, probably) who think that its ok not to use subscripts and superscripts when writing down units etc.

m2 is not same as m²

m3 is not the same as m³

Ca(OH)2 is not the same as Ca(OH)2

Fucking  Arseholes.

12 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Try explaining to a Millenial that in Europe currency is often divided by a comma not a full stop as we would use in GBP

€ 157,50 is One hundred and fifty-seven euros and fifty cents not One hundred and fifty thousand and fifty  euros, 'cause it got a comma'

Might start a thread titled "Yer Das of Pie and Bovril"

Anyone using the word "millennial" immediately receives a lifetime achievement award.