Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You're right that it's a 12 lead ECG, but two of those leads are doing the work of two leads, so there's only 10. 4 limb leads, 6 on the chest. 

To confuse him even more, if you add in posterior leads then it's a 15 lead ECG with 13 physical leads...

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I got a parking ticket in Dundee today. Fucking Dundee. I didn't notice the roads being overclogged with traffic. Edinburgh I can understand because our council are a bunch of spendthrift cnuts who waste money on trams, the Festival, cycle lanes and shite like that but it's fucking Dundee. 

Serves me right for going to Dundee. 

Fucking Dundee. 

8DDA9EA9-499D-43EA-9A9C-84DFA7BC6713.jpeg

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I got a parking ticket in Dundee today. Fucking Dundee. I didn't notice the roads being overclogged with traffic. Edinburgh I can understand because our council are a bunch of spendthrift cnuts who waste money on trams, the Festival, cycle lanes and shite like that but it's fucking Dundee. 

Serves me right for going to Dundee. 

Fucking Dundee. 

Hopefully you will have learnt your lesson...

...and won’t come back.

57 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Dundee deserves a “fine ladies of Dundee and the surrounding areas” thread. 

Queen Liz would be hard to beat. 

However im currently at he father in laws but will make it top of my to do list for work tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Queen Liz would be hard to beat. 

However im currently at he father in laws but will make it top of my to do list for work tomorrow.

Liz, Lorraine, the woman who sang “oooh, Bodyform” (would caution against googling what she looks like now), KT Tunstall went to school in Dundee, some of The View’s groupies. The list is endless and the quality consistent. 

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Liz, Lorraine, the woman who sang “oooh, Bodyform” (would caution against googling what she looks like now), KT Tunstall went to school in Dundee, some of The View’s groupies. The list is endless and the quality consistent. 

Didnt realise the fanny pad wifie was from Dundee.  I’ll have a swatch later.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Kelly is a weegie boot. No Dundonian. Thank you.

Richter scale hangover and I've promised to take my mother out for a Mother's Day meal. There's a serious chance I'll projectile vomit on her at the table.

Man up, take your ma out

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Hopefully you will have learnt your lesson...

...and won’t come back.

you should thank me for going to Dens and jinxing the Dee ya miserable auld c.....

..antankerous fellow.