Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Arseholes who send an email referring to tomorrow and put the day in brackets, eg I will be in the area tomorrow (Friday) would it be possible to have a catch up.

I fucking know what day tomorrow is and so no, it won't be possible to have a catch up you fucking w****r.

Arseholes who send an email referring to tomorrow and put the day in brackets, eg I will be in the area tomorrow (Friday) would it be possible to have a catch up.
I fucking know what day tomorrow is and so no, it won't be possible to have a catch up you fucking w****r.

Not everyone reads emails on the day they are sent.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I am guilty of this.  But as Throbber points out, not everyone reads their emails on the day they were received (ignorant c**ts), and some people are that stupid that they wouldn't read the sent date.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

I am guilty of this.  But as Throbber points out, not everyone reads their emails on the day they were received (ignorant c**ts), and some people are that stupid that they wouldn't read the sent date.

Get yourself in the sea.

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

I’ve done it before as well when I know it’s a thick c**t that I’m sending it to.

Do you get these a lot Rugster?...

38 minutes ago, Rugster said:

That would grate a bit, but tbh I'd find it acceptable if they went "I will be in the area tomorrow (DD/MM/YYYY)"

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

18 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Get yourself in the sea.

Have a word!  You must work with some thick c**ts as well, shirley?

In addition, we have offices worldwide, so one email could be going to a colleague in Shanghai who probably won't pick it up until tomorrow, whereas the next is going to Trinidad, where they'll still be in their scratcher.

PTTGOYN - misleading news articles.

Today on the BBC - Gender pay gap: Men still earn more than women at most firms

Yet the first line says - 

The majority of medium and large companies have a higher wage bill for men than women, according to the latest government figures.

The disparity, known as the the gender pay gap, reflects the breakdown of a firm's total wage bill, as divided between men and women

What a load of bollocks. It doesn't show if there are more men than women. You might have a landscape gardening business with ten male labourers and one woman in the office doing the accounts. The labourers will be on minimum wage whilst the accountant woman will be on a lot more but according to this utter pish this company would have a gender pay gap in favour of men. 

Yes it is a nonsense.

I find it astonishing that such terrible data is a requirement for disclosure in accounts these days. It’s actually patronising and insulting to women IMO.