Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

FYF_QUAD_MASTER_AW-e1499634827322.jpg 

Is it the awful photoshopping or the fact John Sessions gets one of the top billings but doesn't make the poorly designed poster?

edit: Seriously, what the f**k is going on with David Hayman's face there?

Edited by KnightswoodBear

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Is it the awful photoshopping or the fact John Sessions gets one of the top billings but doesn't make the poorly designed poster?

Everything about it just makes me ill, and the fact that I only realised John Sessions is in it when posting is its only redeeming feature, since his face is the only thing that could conceivably make it worse.

Waiting to hear back about a job I'm in for. Was told it should be yesterday I would hear but still nothing. Needless to say I don't think I have it.

If its a job in the same place, i admire your optimism that it would hear about it on the day they said you would[emoji23]

PTTGOYN - misleading news articles.

Today on the BBC - Gender pay gap: Men still earn more than women at most firms

Yet the first line says - 

The majority of medium and large companies have a higher wage bill for men than women, according to the latest government figures.

The disparity, known as the the gender pay gap, reflects the breakdown of a firm's total wage bill, as divided between men and women

What a load of bollocks. It doesn't show if there are more men than women. You might have a landscape gardening business with ten male labourers and one woman in the office doing the accounts. The labourers will be on minimum wage whilst the accountant woman will be on a lot more but according to this utter pish this company would have a gender pay gap in favour of men.