Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

22 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Slippery P feeds the local water based fauna dead/dying dog

if you had any crispy pets, for instance, you could crumble them up and scatter the resulting "meal" on local lakes and ponds thereby providing an organic and biodegradable food source for wildlife, and it'd be a good way to usefully dispose of any thusly-burned domestic friends (i mean - you can hardly cremate them again, can you - i don't imaging that'd be a good thing, like twice-fried chips or fat rascals)

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Waiting to hear back about a job I'm in for. Was told it should be yesterday I would hear but still nothing. Needless to say I don't think I have it.

Not bothering to reply to unsuccessful candidates seems to be standard these days. It's just a click on a computer with a saved standard letter ffs.  Good luck anyway.

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Which food should you feed ducks? Don't care about geese and swans cos they're twats anyway.

Swans are complete and utter c***s. Very  Loving towards their wee chicks, but as soon as they’re bigger, kick f**k out them. Scumbag behaviour