Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A similar PTTGOYN is when you go for a shite (toilets at work are just 2 cubicles, no urinals) and sit down ready to read some P&B, then person who sits directly beside me appears about 30 seconds later to go for a pish/shite. 
You’ve seen me get up and head to the toilet, f**k off and wait 5 mins so we can both shite in peace you utter weirdo.

On a similar note. If you have a dump and there is someone in the cubicle next to you. Wait until I've washed my hands and left. Don't come out before then, I don't want to know who just had a shit next to me.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

On a similar note. If you have a dump and there is someone in the cubicle next to you. Wait until I've washed my hands and left. Don't come out before then, I don't want to know who just had a shit next to me.

It all depends if they’ve been grunting and farting, but they usually wait till you’ve left

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yeah this etiquette is followed in my work. Although it can be especially awkward if one was to wipe and flush at the same time as the other, then there is a wait to see who leaves their cubicle first.

Edited by IainMorton

c***s who refuse to upgrade their shitty laptop from a 2010 model to a modern desktop (or laptop) meaning that when they say that they'll email me something I need and it doesnt appear in 2 miliseconds, they say, "oh my laptop's just gone down and it will take ages to boot up again, I'll send it on tomorrow.".

Pretty sure a there's not a court in the land that would convict me for decapitating the useless fucker. 

If he's reading this (which I highly doubt), your days are numbered. 

c***s who refuse to upgrade their shitty laptop from a 2010 model to a modern desktop (or laptop) meaning that when they say that they'll email me something I need and it doesnt appear in 2 miliseconds, they say, "oh my laptop's just gone down and it will take ages to boot up again, I'll send it on tomorrow.".
Pretty sure a there's not a court in the land that would convict me for decapitating the useless fucker. 
Only in you use the laptop to decapitate them

2 minutes ago, ajwffc said:
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Only in you use the laptop to decapitate them

I would but it looks like it weighs about 30kg so it’s a 2-man lift.

#safetyfirst

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I could probably get their laptop working decently again for about £50.

Either that, or murder them for a tenner (negotiable).

On 13/02/2018 at 17:08, Unleash The Nade said:

Impressionists who when on tv programmes , interviews etc just can’t be themselves and throw in a couple of ramdom impressions probably because they’re boring c***s in reality .

McGowan and Culshaw being the main offenders

All impressionists are shite. Lowest form of satire going (no, Monet is fine, before anyone cracks wise).

On 13/02/2018 at 20:55, NewBornBairn said:

f**k you Peggy Scott's, Tatties, corned beef and millions ae ingins isnae stovies. 

Peggy Scott's is shite anyway. When I started going up to Aberdeen regularly folk in the office were giving it "did you stop at Peggy Scott's?", like it was some sort of f*cking A90 Eldorado. Instead it transpires that it's a tin-roofed pre-fab shitbox, attached to a Spar, filled with moron sales reps and other assorted dregs.

I ordered a bacon roll and got bacon with stringy fat inside a floury roll that had the consistency of cotton wool. I didn't even know you got rolls like that in Scotland; I thought they were something only served in hellish English "Caffs", and referred to as baps, or barm cakes, or something equally noxious.

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

An acceptable practice although not to be encouraged 

Two points about feeding ducks and swans, etc.

1) Bread isn't very good for them, so unless people have bought stuff specially for them, they are dicks.

2) If someone is feeding animals like ducks at a village pond or in the countryside I have no problem with it. Cities, however, have loads of rats. Many parks have had to put up signs asking folk not to feed the ducks because doing so attracts rats. People ignore these signs and feed the ducks anyway. Then parks get infested with rats, who kill and eat baby ducks.

The morons who bring half a loaf of bread to the park are not only littering, they are actively harming the animals they purport to like.

1 hour ago, milton75 said:

Two points about feeding ducks and swans, etc.

1) Bread isn't very good for them, so unless people have bought stuff specially for them, they are dicks.

2) If someone is feeding animals like ducks at a village pond or in the countryside I have no problem with it. Cities, however, have loads of rats. Many parks have had to put up signs asking folk not to feed the ducks because doing so attracts rats. People ignore these signs and feed the ducks anyway. Then parks get infested with rats, who kill and eat baby ducks.

The morons who bring half a loaf of bread to the park are not only littering, they are actively harming the animals they purport to like.

I blame these Millenial Snowflake swans and ducks with their 'wheat allergies' and 'gluton intolerances'.......

When I was a kid swans and ducks got given bread and liked it and never a problem, and now there is.

Not sure if to blame BREXIT , PC Gone-mad,  snowflake wildfowl or Trump.......... but someone is to blame.