Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk feeding birds. It's almost always old arseholes who do this. Today I saw some old p***k chucking crumbs to the flying rats in the town centre. It's ignorant and moronic cretins like him who have caused the issue with birds in the town centre. He should genuinely be arrested for it.
On the way back up the road I saw some old bint leaning out her window feeding seagulls pieces of bread. Scum

Is the secret ingredient bread?

34 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk feeding birds. It's almost always old arseholes who do this. Today I saw some old p***k chucking crumbs to the flying rats in the town centre. It's ignorant and moronic cretins like him who have caused the issue with birds in the town centre. He should genuinely be arrested for it.

On the way back up the road I saw some old bint leaning out her window feeding seagulls pieces of bread. Scum

What's your viewpoint on tits?

36 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You seem to be sitting in a perma-rage-like state these days. Maybe getting your Nat King will loosen you off

Do I? Please explain, using examples.

As for the second part, there's no chance of that happening any time soon unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Do I? Please explain, using examples.
As for the second part, there's no chance of that happening any time soon unfortunately 

You answer me about ducks and swans you animal

An acceptable practice although not to be encouraged 

13 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Currently touching cloth but this is prime CHAP CHAP "EMBDY IN" time at work.

A similar PTTGOYN is when you go for a shite (toilets at work are just 2 cubicles, no urinals) and sit down ready to read some P&B, then person who sits directly beside me appears about 30 seconds later to go for a pish/shite. 

You’ve seen me get up and head to the toilet, f**k off and wait 5 mins so we can both shite in peace you utter weirdo.

22 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

A similar PTTGOYN is when you go for a shite (toilets at work are just 2 cubicles, no urinals) and sit down ready to read some P&B, then person who sits directly beside me appears about 30 seconds later to go for a pish/shite. 

You’ve seen me get up and head to the toilet, f**k off and wait 5 mins so we can both shite in peace you utter weirdo.

I'm away for a recce to check if she's been in yet. Can't hold on much longer.

17 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Twat on the right is cycling on the wrong side of the road. Hope he gets hit by a tractor.

That’s the next step for those farmers. They put tacks in the road and attack the racers in some bike race with sticks. Think the Lycra outfits scare the cows.

9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Spending your Sunday travelling to Nottingham only to have done f*** all today (simply because the company server has been down), ahead of spending most of tomorrow travelling home.

Hmm, Rangers media server was down on Sunday! :whistle