Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

26 minutes ago, sjc said:

In fairness to vT, as a Morton fan he can fully relate to Rochdale fans......

6th months ago I could have related but I'd have said they were the real fans; watching your team get beat every week and adrift at the bottom of the league. 

Now, I can't even remember what it's like supporting a diddy team. :whistle

2 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

6th months ago I could have related but I'd have said they were the real fans; watching your team get beat every week and adrift at the bottom of the league. 

Now, I can't even remember what it's like supporting a diddy team. :whistle

I hope this is in relation to the Stevie Clarke effect at Kilmarnock and not Dindeleuxs chronic #TB4 "patter"?!

Got an email from the ops managers in work this morning. They are restructuring our teams and, as such, will be holding team building days so that we can meet our new team members. I’ve been here almost six years, know 99% of the staff and get on with most of them, so why do we need these things?

PS Suppose it’s a good excuse for a skive...

6 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Got an email from the ops managers in work this morning. They are restructuring our teams and, as such, will be holding team building days so that we can meet our new team members. I’ve been here almost six years, know 99% of the staff and get on with most of them, so why do we need these things?

It's good for the company as a whole to have the young employees working alongside more experienced staff. Increases the chance they'll make the big time and not get kicked out to McDonald's...

11 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

"Restructuring" is code language for sacking people, so I'd assume these team building days are for the management to decide who stays and who gets punted. 

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

It's good for the company as a whole to have the young employees working alongside more experienced staff. Increases the chance they'll make the big time and not get kicked out to McDonald's...

^^^groomer

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

^^^groomer

Actually it was a reference to the Colts in L2 argument. Was it too subtle?

Folk feeding birds. It's almost always old arseholes who do this. Today I saw some old p***k chucking crumbs to the flying rats in the town centre. It's ignorant and moronic cretins like him who have caused the issue with birds in the town centre. He should genuinely be arrested for it.

On the way back up the road I saw some old bint leaning out her window feeding seagulls pieces of bread. Scum

Folk feeding birds. It's almost always old arseholes who do this. Today I saw some old p***k chucking crumbs to the flying rats in the town centre. It's ignorant and moronic cretins like him who have caused the issue with birds in the town centre. He should genuinely be arrested for it.
On the way back up the road I saw some old bint leaning out her window feeding seagulls pieces of bread. Scum
You seem to be sitting in a perma-rage-like state these days. Maybe getting your Nat King will loosen you off

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Does this apply to feeding the ducks/swans?

Edited by Bairnardo

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Agreed. There's a fucking old cow that lives across the road from us that feeds the seagulls. They actually congregate outside her kitchen window waiting to be fed. Causes havoc with noise and shite all over the place. Counting the days to be honest, had hoped for a colder winter to see her off.