Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bobby has never been the same since he made up that story about someone phoning his boss.  Don't think the attention was as good as he expected.

In other news - have you always had your team down as Caley on here Bobby?  I never had any idea you supported them (although I can't say I've ever really connected you to a club at all I suppose.

Spoiler

#TB4

Ouch, right in the feels.I’ll skip the opening part as you’ve been looking for my attention for a while now and you’ve reverted to Grimbo levels for it. 

I don’t think I’m exactly the worlds biggest Caley fan, been to a few games and occasionally post regarding them. Thanks for following my posts on the matter I’m sure it really concerned you. 

There you go, you can now head back to the video games forum like the manchild you are and goad about how many computer games you’ve completed, which is really cool. 

2 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Having walked 20 minutes to get home, passing numerous shops, I get in, get changed and sit down. 

"Can you go and get milk?"

We've had no milk since this morning. She's been "working from home" all day. The shop is 15 seconds away.

Three opportunities. Get it yourself. Phone me. Get me to go just as I've stepped in the house.

Too late now.

Way to  little attention to this Oxfam style abuse of power imo.

37 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Do you just follow football just in general then or any other team that you like ?

:-)

I was in the shop yesterday and I noticed that the pizza sign debacle is still ongoing.

If it’s not resolved by sunday I’ll be forced to send the wife in to rectify it.

16 hours ago, throbber said:

Trying to work out last nights Chinese is proving difficult and very sore this morning.

I hope you've shat by now and all is well elsewhere. I find going on to public transport induces shite. No sooner am I on, than I'm touching cloth. 2 or 3 times a week at least.

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Torpar's avatar.

When it becomes circularly cropped on the standard website, all you can see is the torso of a mystery Pars players from the mid-90s.  Of course, if the username is actually short for Tor(so)Par, then it's actually quite clever and I apologise for declaring it a PTTGOYN.

That would annoy the f**k out of me.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I hope you've shat by now and all is well elsewhere. I find going on to public transport induces shite. No sooner am I on, than I'm touching cloth. 2 or 3 times a week at least.

Oh God, your in Inverness. Thought it was the drains.