Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Moomintroll
Lycra Clad Perma Ranger happy to oblige !
Peel and slice potatoes  into discs approx half a centimetre thick.
Brown off 8 steak slice sausage,drain on kitchen paper to absorb excess fat,then cut into pieces about one inch square.
Fry one and a half onions gently until golden in colour.
Get a pint of beef stock. A cube will do ,but fresh made or supermarket pre made is better.
In bottom of SC arrange a layer of potato,then add ground black pepper (no salt as you'll get this from stock)
Then add layer of sausage and onion.
Another layer of potato and season,then another of sausage and so on.
Once all layers are complete,pour in stock and cook on low heat for approx 6 hours.
When ready,if all stock hasnt been absorbed,I would drain some off then mash.
Dont mash too much as I think it best if you still have some chunks of tattie.
Serve with buttered oat cakes, or buttered plain bread ..brown sauce optional
Enjoy 

^^^ Big team found?

6 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Folk sending roses/gifts to their partners work. I’m single so it doesn’t really make any odds to me, but there’s a couple of girls in the office received roses today; all the lassies with partners but no roses are happy for them but also seething their own partner. These thoughtful c***s are fucking over the unthoughtful c***s and it’s not really fair imo.

Ostentatious shows of affection like that usually means they have a life of hell waiting for some Guntheresque control freak burning them with the iron for his chips being the wrong shape.

Not even going to pretend this is petty! I’m fucking fuming over this.
Just went to check in online for my early morning flight Dubai-Paris-Aberdeen.
At the choose seat part of the process, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade to business class for the small sum of 360 AED (less than $100) I thought, this is too good to be true, read all the small print etc, so nothing indicated I was being an arsehole for paying the extra to move to 2C from 40K- that was the choice. So put in my card details & completed the online check in. Happy days! Or Fucking not! Turns out I’ve paid the extra to be upgraded an a 1 hour flight from Paris to Aberdeen! To add insult to injury, the flight from Paris doesn’t even have a seat 40k! It’s not the money (to quote PB, I earn a 5 figure salary), it’s the fact I was given the choice to move from 40k to 2C! I’m raging & may get arrested at the airport. f**k the French, cheese eating surrender monkeys.

And breathe!

21 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

At the choose seat part of the process, I was asked if I wanted to upgrade to business class for the small sum of 360 AED (less than $100) I thought, this is too good to be true, read all the small print etc, so nothing indicated I was being an arsehole for paying the extra to move to 2C from 40K- that was the choice. So put in my card details & completed the online check in. Happy days! Or Fucking not! Turns out I’ve paid the extra to be upgraded an a 1 hour flight from Paris to Aberdeen! To add insult to injury, the flight from Paris doesn’t even have a seat 40k! It’s not the money (to quote PB, I earn a 5 figure salary), it’s the fact I was given the choice to move from 40k to 2C! I’m raging & may get arrested at the airport. f**k the French, cheese eating surrender monkeys.

And breathe!

Hijack the Dubai-Paris flight and demand they take you to Aberdeen. 

And breathe!

Just think of the beautiful pint of T waiting for you in Aberdeen. And while you’re at it, I’ll have one as well. Cheers, BB

Just think of the beautiful pint of T waiting for you in Aberdeen. And while you’re at it, I’ll have one as well. Cheers, BB

Brother, you may just have calmed me down to the stage of not even moaning when I board the plane!
All hail the mighty T, I should remember I’m going to one of the privileged few, on this planet, that can indulge at will (for the next 3-4 weeks). Bless you!

Brother, you may just have calmed me down to the stage of not even moaning when I board the plane!
All hail the mighty T, I should remember I’m going to one of the privileged few, on this planet, that can indulge at will (for the next 3-4 weeks). Bless you!

And it’s just a matter of time my good man!