Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Why was she standing at top of stairs? Was she due to get off at next stop? It is an infuriating thing to happen.

She did get off at the next stop, as did I, and had to fucking walk back.

2 hours ago, sjc said:

Why didn't you press the bell en route to the stairs of the bus? Schoolboy error on your part, cuntish behaviour on hers.

I thought she had pressed it, and I hate people who press lift/pedestrian crossing/bus bell buttons when somebody else has already done it.

This is an oft returned to subject.  Folk that don't know how to get through airport security quickly.  
Get everything out your pockets, belts off and ready to go in the wee box whilst you're standing in the fucking queue!!! 
Then, once you've held everyone up on the way through, don't stand putting your belt and shoes back on at the conveyor at the other side, pick your stuff up, get the f**k out of my way and move away, you ignorant c**t. 

Its almost as if it comes to people as a surprise that they aren’t allowed to take liquids through security, this mostly happens in the states, everytime ive gone through security there are people in front getting shouted at for having water etc.

37 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its almost as if it comes to people as a surprise that they aren’t allowed to take liquids through security, this mostly happens in the states, everytime ive gone through security there are people in front getting shouted at for having water etc.

Paid a fiver for the fast lane to by pass the ignorant plebs at Manchester Airport a couple of days ago and got stuck behind an elderly couple who both had to unpack their suitcases and put enough small liquids and gel to blow up a jumbo into about 8 plastic bags, and then proceeded to slowly fold up all their clothes again and repack. Fuming was an understatement, I have zero patience in queues, that's why I pay to avoid them.

havent read the whole thread so these might have been mentioned before so if so i apologise now.

old women at supermarket checkouts. when they are finally done fanny about packing their goods away they have a look of shock they are asked for money and proceed to slowly search for their purse followed by counting out the noney in what appears to be a never ending amount of small change!

visiting new girlfriends parents for the first time. having to act overly polite whilst partaking in shitty small talk that makes you want to jump off a tall building.

people that dress up their pets. for some reason i especially hate those that dress up pugs. i also hate pugs!

Guest Moomintroll
Paid a fiver for the fast lane to by pass the ignorant plebs at Manchester Airport a couple of days ago and got stuck behind an elderly couple who both had to unpack their suitcases and put enough small liquids and gel to blow up a jumbo into about 8 plastic bags, and then proceeded to slowly fold up all their clothes again and repack. Fuming was an understatement, I have zero patience in queues, that's why I pay to avoid them.
There should be an IQ test requirement to qualify for the fast track at Manchester Airport. I pay for it everytime and every single time the normal queue moves quicker due to mouth breathers being unable to follow the simplest instructions, how the f**k do these people manage to successfully apply for passports. My PTTGOYN will however remain Richard f**king Thompson.

Next you’ll be moaning about the hexagons not being geometrically correct on football road signs.  Spoiler http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41813720

Personally, I'm more outraged about the person to ball ratio. Ball that size will hardly fit through the goalmouth ffs.

_98555852_football-sign_getty.jpg

51 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Roadsigns showing milage in fractions. You never see a roadsign saying 57 1/4 but as soon as it's just a couple of miles away then that little quarter of a mile seems to matter somewhat.

It does if you're walking and closing time is imminent.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Next you’ll be moaning about the hexagons not being geometrically correct on football road signs.

Reveal hidden contents

That bloke needs to get out more. And maybe even a girlfriend :lol: 

How can you get so uptight about something like that? 

That bloke needs to get out more. And maybe even a girlfriend[emoji38] How can you get so uptight about something like that? 

The line below has given me a rare window into the mind of a mathematician. Wonder if [mention=448]AyrshireTon[/mention] is like this day to day?

People who have never thought about the shapes that make up a football or street signs will suddenly be engaged in 3D geometry - that's going to be amazing.