Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Kirkcaldy or Motherwell? They have a scheme on the wall in the office called 'Ramp Up' and it look like it shows the amount of cash earned by the 'mechanics' each day so I'm guessing they have to find faults to either get a bonus/stay employed.

Not surprised they keep such a thing.  Astonished that it's somewhere that the public can see it.

9 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Your obsession with throwing jobbies around is fucking disturbing.

Nah, Div having to fork out £108 for 3 adults & 3 kids to get in at Dumbarton is jobbies mate, whilst your club’s decision to impose an ‘on the day’ ticketing policy that makes a mockery of the ‘Under-12’s go free’ promotion by opting to make a profit out of depriving them this opportunity, is fucking disturbing. 

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Nah, Div having to fork out £108 for 3 adults & 3 kids to get in at Dumbarton is jobbies mate, whilst your club’s decision to impose an ‘on the day’ ticketing policy that makes a mockery of the ‘Under-12’s go free’ promotion by opting to make a profit out of depriving them this opportunity, is fucking disturbing. 

Offfft. If any of that were true you might have a point. Sadly for you anyone (Dumbarton or St Mirren fan) who asked for an U12 ticket from Dumbarton got one and could collect any time they want (including the day of the game). We even opened up our club an extra day to assist folk getting tickets. Div paid for tickets when he didn't have to, that's not the fault of my club. Swing and a miss.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

You're fucking disturbing

This is an oft returned to subject.  Folk that don't know how to get through airport security quickly.  

Get everything out your pockets, belts off and ready to go in the wee box whilst you're standing in the fucking queue!!! 

Then, once you've held everyone up on the way through, don't stand putting your belt and shoes back on at the conveyor at the other side, pick your stuff up, get the f**k out of my way and move away, you ignorant c**t. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This is an oft returned to subject.  Folk that don't know how to get through airport security quickly.  

Get everything out your pockets, belts off and ready to go in the wee box whilst you're standing in the fucking queue!!! 

Then, once you've held everyone up on the way through, don't stand putting your belt and shoes back on at the conveyor at the other side, pick your stuff up, get the f**k out of my way and move away, you ignorant c**t. 

I never ever decide on the right queue, whatever one I choose I’m behind a c**t like this 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

They'll be the same fuckwits that stand at the door trying to get on a bus or train and not allowing people to get off first.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

I’d imagine the people who call the outsider of a loaf “the heel”, belong to the same batch nonces who watch WWF wrestling.

TBF I've always known it as the "heel" but have no interest in WWE/WWF wrestling.

32 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I’d imagine the people who call the outsider of a loaf “the heel”, belong to the same batch nonces who watch WWF wrestling.

To be fair, these guys were both 

A9490B45-4B7D-4148-AA81-6108DF955F21.jpeg

Experienced a new instance of bus based ignorance yesterday. 

Got on the bus with about 5 other folk. The lower deck was busy (and I always sit upstairs if I ever get this bus anyway), but as we were getting on the bus some woman was coming down the stairs. She stood at the bottom of the stairs, blocking anyone from getting up. She wasn't getting off at the stop we got on. She was doing this in preparation to get off at the next stop. She only realised her stunning ignorance and total lack of awareness when the guy in front of me asked her to move. She did, but in a huffy way. Boot.

Still, got the bus for free.

59 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Experienced a new instance of bus based ignorance yesterday. 

Got on the bus with about 5 other folk. The lower deck was busy (and I always sit upstairs if I ever get this bus anyway), but as we were getting on the bus some woman was coming down the stairs. She stood at the bottom of the stairs, blocking anyone from getting up. She wasn't getting off at the stop we got on. She was doing this in preparation to get off at the next stop. She only realised her stunning ignorance and total lack of awareness when the guy in front of me asked her to move. She did, but in a huffy way. Boot.

Still, got the bus for free.

I was sitting upstairs once and stood up when the bus was approaching my stop. A woman a few seats in front got up as well then stood at the top of the stairs, didn't ring the bell and as a result we went sailing past the stop. I would have pushed her down the stairs but people who didn't know the circumstances would have thought *I* was the c**t on the bus.

I was sitting upstairs once and stood up when the bus was approaching my stop. A woman a few seats in front got up as well then stood at the top of the stairs, didn't ring the bell and as a result we went sailing past the stop. I would have pushed her down the stairs but people who didn't know the circumstances would have thought *I* was the c**t on the bus.

Why was she standing at top of stairs? Was she due to get off at next stop? It is an infuriating thing to happen.

7 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Why didn't you press the bell en route to the stairs of the bus? Schoolboy error on your part, cuntish behaviour on hers.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

TBF I've always known it as the "heel" but have no interest in WWE/WWF wrestling.

And me.

No interest in wrestling at all because, well I'm no 10 years old anymore.